There's right and wrong way for men to cheat. Women should NEVER EVER cheat!

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I disagree, there are plenty women that these men desire who are willing to put up with it...for the right price.

The problem with these males that claim to be men is that they can't afford that price but they still desire the woman so they have to do dirt in the dark because although these males can afford these women in a traditional marriage setting they can't afford an open relationship with these very same women.

it comes down to their selfishness, and being secretive is the only way they can have the "best of both worlds"
I respect what you saying. But tiger woods was worth a billion and his old lady came at him with a golf club when she caught his ass. Some people don't got a price tag.:yeshrug:
Married folks need to sit they asses down
Not get married.
Or marry a chick cool with getting outside p*ssy from the jump

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Real nikkas who fukk multiple women introduce them to each other. All this sneaking around, getting a fake SSN and the Groucho Marx glasses to keep a side chick is corny. You nikkas sound scary with all this sneaky shyt. If you really "deserve to eat" your main chick should have no problem with you feasting. Right or wrong?
So, if I'm a "real nikka", I should be able to look at my wife and say "I'm going to fukk Carol tonight. Don't wait up:leostare:" ?

:lupe:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I respect what you saying. But tiger woods was worth a billion and his old lady came at him with a golf club when she caught his ass. Some people don't got a price tag.:yeshrug:
Married folks need to sit they asses down
Not get married.
Or marry a chick cool with getting outside p*ssy from the jump
Tiger Woods made a lot of mistakes. Probably the biggest being his lack of discretion. Dude is worth a billion dollars, he should have had a whole company covering the shyt up. Or he should have just held his nuts....

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet but women on average cheat more than men.
It is completely natural for men to want to have sex with as many women as possible.

Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
Agreed. A lot of dudes in this thread are straight up delusional. They do not have the kind of bread to pull that off.
The mind and body is willing, the bank account is weak. :russ:
You in here talking polygamy or your right to cheat but make less than 6 figures, you sound pathetic homie. If you want that, get your paper up. :manny:
Prenup :ufdup:
Lmao a bunch of broke bitter single virgin nikkas acting like they making real money:russ:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phonte said it best "A woman life is love. A man love is life"

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can't be faithful then don't be in a relationship. It's really that simple.

It's ironic that some of ya'll are calling dudes who don't advocate cheating "fatherless" because lying to someone you supposedly love and making them look stupid behind their back all because you wanted to have your cake and eat it too is some coward, bytchmade shyt, imo. No one is forcing ya'll to be in a relationship. If you can't commit, then don't act like you can. :yeshrug: Ain't ya'll always talking about how men should stay single anyways?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Men who think this way are the dumbest creatures on the face of the planet. (No offense.) But they are necessary to the ecosystem of archetypes within relationships.

Smart women will never make a big deal out of learning that a man cheated. B/c cheating releases all and any moral obligation u have to him. He literally puts himself in a position to be the pawn for the rest of his life.

It's a free pass for a woman to
A.) Get as much freaky side dikk as she wants with no guilt. Oh you don't think women get tired of ur same ole strokes either? Or get excited by attention and new dikk from new dudes?:usure:

B.) You still have access to his financial resources
C.) It's on your timeline. You decide when, where and how you want to break the shyt up. Or if you want to stay.

Ladies, sit and talk to your elder women so they can put you onto game. Men romanticize women from previous generations b/c they don't know the difference between loyalty and discretion.

A real woman will know her husband is cheating, get her dikk EASILY and drama free on the side along with gifts from the other nikka (b/c side dikks know how to play their role--They ain't outchea pulling a SZA), and still make it home to put the roast in the oven wearing the perfume bought with the main dikk's cash to impress the side dude.

Lmao! Do whatever dirt u need to do. Trust me. When u putting in late work...ur chick is too.

How do men lose all superior logic and rationale when it comes to p*ssy? Ya'll have already said women get more male attention than men get female attention. You think in a world where women working just as much as men are for a household that she just gon sit up there and take ur mediocre strokes for the rest of her life and curve fine ass dudes for a man who can't keep his dikk in his pants?!:bryan:

Oh and u can't run to the foreign gang to escape common sense either. Why u think them Asian women who marry dudes from overseas keep getting killed? They American husbands keep finding them hopping on strange dikk.

Ain't no getting around the golden rule. And even millionaire men get cheated on. If u want a real stable relationship, don't put that energy between u and ur woman.

B/c once u go primal, u not gon like how women get down in the wild. You will be financing the dude on the side fukking ur wifey.
Dudes who have been the other man better tell em about these streets.
:whew:
Actually...nevermind. Don't say nothing.

Male arrogance enables female fukkery. Carry on.
:hubie:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
There's a reason a Male Lion eats first.

Listen up men. There's no such thing as equality between men and women, especially in a relationship. You're the head, with that comes a lot of major responsiblities, risks and requirement. You are required to keep shelter, resources and protection for that household. That means you have to steal and kill is necessary. You also have to put your life on the line without thinking for her and the family. She does not. Her role is also important, but she really don't have much to loss, but everything to gain. You have it all to lose. So with these risk and extra duties you should be rewarded with some type of bonus and you shall.

You have to do it right brehs.

Rule 1. Never ever go raw. No sidebabies and no bring back STDs to your woman. Agreed! And it protects my side boo as well.
Rule 2. The chick has to live at the least 45 mins away. Can't be facebook friends with her and your wife. Get a seperate social media account and converse with your side.
The 45 minute rule is a must. That provides more than enough time for me to do my dirt and make it back "tired from sitting in all that traffic!"
Rule 3. No lying to the side chick about you too being together in future.
Lol! I feel sorry that u gotta go through that with ur side boo. My side dikk will NEVER make shyt like this an issue. We operate with the utmost discretion.
Rule 4. Never let the side chick know where you live and work. Take her to a hotel or a single friends house. Hell you can get a nice room on Airbnb for 40$.
Geez sounds like work! I just go to my side bae's crip. I joined that bookclub over at THAT school for a reason babe.
Rule 5. You got to give the sidechick money or something. Might be tricking, but money is a reciept and when it's time to break it off she'll be less likely feel cheated and try to ruin you. Just simply tell her you lost your job. And fade away.
Money?! Lol! Side bae gives me gifts and pseudo courts me to make me feel better about ur lack of romance. Geez who pays to cheat?! Oh...u do? My bad. Do you. No judgement.

Eat Lion Eat, you deserve every bit of it.
Agreed! And what you don't know won't hurt you kang!
lion-eating.jpg

:salute:
:francis::troll:

:blessed:

Safe

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Better off being full on polygamous. Everything out in the open and you get women that are cool with that set up. I know lots of guys with 2 and 3 wives. Just have to have your pockets right though.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Most definitely. And i’d be riding so many other men it’d probably create a superbug
:bryan:But discretely tho.:ufdup:
We not fukking up mani/pedi day over pettiness.

The hubby and wifey will make it to that 30+ marriage mark and while his side chick will be extra...nobody will ever know about the female indiscretions. If we really wanna take it to the bone---that's what really goes down.

The bag will be secured. The kids are alright. And he dont know who teaching her the new freaky shyt but don't worry about all that.

:ufdup::bryan: