There's right and wrong way for men to cheat. Women should NEVER EVER cheat!

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
xRmN4_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I disagree, there are plenty women that these men desire who are willing to put up with it...for the right price.

The problem with these males that claim to be men is that they can't afford that price but they still desire the woman so they have to do dirt in the dark because although these males can afford these women in a traditional marriage setting they can't afford an open relationship with these very same women.

it comes down to their selfishness, and being secretive is the only way they can have the "best of both worlds"

Agreed. A lot of dudes in this thread are straight up delusional. They do not have the kind of bread to pull that off.
The mind and body is willing, the bank account is weak. :russ:
You in here talking polygamy or your right to cheat but make less than 6 figures, you sound pathetic homie. If you want that, get your paper up. :manny:
Prenup :ufdup:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most women get cheated on because of lack-of-sex in the marriage, or because they got fat

Thats why so many married men are forced to become tricks and pay for p*ssy, or go outside the marriage.

If yall want a faithful man.... You have to do whats necessary to keep a man faithful. Yall gotta look in the mirror sometimes.

If you aint keepin the man sexually satisfied... Or you blew up 100 pounds and never recovered.... I don't think he would care if you got a side dude anyway.

Men with sexy wives that keep them sexually satisifed are usually gonna be more faithful than the guy who is barely gettin sex, or who's wife gained 100 pounds :yeshrug:

Women get the ring and think thats the finish line... They kick their feet up and get fat..... :mjlol:

It's way too many men out here with fat wives and I guarantee they didn't predict that their wife would blow up to that size

I cant blame them for going outside the marriage and getting a young tender :yeshrug:

Yall love saying "imma get a side dude" .... But you wouldnt even need a side dude if the main dude was satisfied.

Now youre gonna have two nikkas cheating on u LOL

So if the husband gains weight, gets sexually unappealing to his wife, and doesn't stay in shape...you'd advocate she gets some better looking dude to fukk her?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Agreed. A lot of dudes in this thread are straight up delusional. They do not have the kind of bread to pull that off.
The mind and body is willing, the bank account is weak. :russ:
You in here talking polygamy or your right to cheat but make less than 6 figures, you sound pathetic homie. If you want that, get your paper up. :manny:
Prenup :ufdup:

I aint even mad with the nikkas who want a non traditional situation, fact of the matter is, nikkas is going about getting it in cowardly ways and juelzing when their taken to task on why they don't just make it known to their mains that they want outside action, it's a good demonstration of how poor behaviors influence rationale. If you hold the opinion that adults shouldn't tell kids everything so as to protect them and also hold the opinion that women are like children, then it only makes sense to keep information away from them that might hurt them.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
People confuse marriage thinking it's about love, it's really about resources.

You notice you never see many non-Black women going crazy about their husband cheating. They look at their 400k home, range rover and well-off kids and let that man take his "business trips."

A mother's maternal purpose is creating a safe and healthy nest for her kids. Choosing a man with resources makes that easy. A lot of you having babies in the hood for a swagged out dude with no resources. Unsafe and unhealthy.

There's a reason well to be brothers are dating these non-black women. It's definitely not because they look better.
I had to remind myself of regional differences...400K in Louisiana is probably a castle.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Real nikkas who fukk multiple women introduce them to each other. All this sneaking around, getting a fake SSN and the Groucho Marx glasses to keep a side chick is corny. You nikkas sound scary with all this sneaky shyt. If you really "deserve to eat" your main chick should have no problem with you feasting. Right or wrong?