There's right and wrong way for men to cheat. Women should NEVER EVER cheat!

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
Interesting a lot of western girls around that age are grooming themselves to be sugar babies.

What are your thoughts on that?
:jbhmm:

Sugar babies don’t make enough money for me.

All jokes aside, all I want is a partner who will grow with me. I want my daughters to be able to see their mother as someone who isn’t just more than a glorified prostitute who accepts things for the almighty dollar. I want my sons to see that some women are worthy of respect and loyalty and that there are men that choose to be faithful. Monogamy is a choice. This “boys will be boys” mentality is raising the next generation of children to be f*cked up. People in here proudly parading the fact that their mother was cheated on by their father. That’s not the wave.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
First of all.... If you gave access to half your shyt away to anybody, you a sucker anyway

GMB
Look, I understand the concept of doing dirt discreetly, if you are gonna take that risk and cheat, doing it OP's way is probably the best way to go about it. But how many stories of brehs and cacs losing the bag have been posted on this forum because said dudes couldn't keep it in their pants? Doing that shyt in the American divorce system is like playing Russian roulette, too dangerous and too unpredictable even if you are shielding assets.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I dont think some of you live in the real world on this forum
This.

This or they talk about relationships with women in the same context that nikkas talk about comic book universes... It's just this fake thing that they comment on because they are not being checked for by any potential partner except for broken people.

The anger and spitefulness in these brehs posts is unsettling.

Sugar babies don’t make enough money for me.

All jokes aside, all I want is a partner who will grow with me. I want my daughters to be able to see their mother as someone who isn’t just more than a glorified prostitute who accepts things for the almighty dollar. I want my sons to see that some women are worthy of respect and loyalty and that there are men that choose to be faithful. Monogamy is a choice. This “boys will be boys” mentality is raising the next generation of children to be f*cked up. People in here proudly parading the fact that their mother was cheated on by their father. That’s not the wave.
Great post.

A lot of brehs in this thread will tell you that women, and their childhood counterparts, are just figurative prostitutes in the making.

Ask them whether they believe all little girls are inherently going to grow up to be the steretypical moochers who are conniving and untrustworthy. They'll tell you yes.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Women dont deserve majority of the shyt they get and get away with.
Take that wet hole away and they would be food.
Cold world.
:snoop:

Propaganda, and male instinct to veiw females in a good light did a number on brehs.
Anybody with a lick of sense can see they are inferior beings.
We're not inferior beings
Because more responsibies/capabilities comes with more rewards and freedoms.

Its like yall think yall are equal to men just because people tell you so.:gucci:
We are equal to men, not the exact same but equal
We allow you to be able to talk like this

If we decided tomm smacking women was ok you would have to deal with a lot but by the kindness of men we don't hit you unruly women so yall get to pop off when in reality we could beat yall into submission but we don't. Take your blessing that you are allowed to work, drive and live in a society that protects women allows them to think they are strong for getting free handouts and dikk.
The weak minded cacs got y'all women spoiled. In real life around the world everyone outside of western civilization know all y'all are good for is the wet box between yal legs.

All women contribute to society is extra bills. Sorry