There's right and wrong way for men to cheat. Women should NEVER EVER cheat!

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Look, I understand the concept of doing dirt discreetly, if you are gonna take that risk and cheat, doing it OP's way is probably the best way to go about it. But how many stories of brehs and cacs losing the bag have been posted on this forum because said dudes couldn't keep it in their pants? Doing that shyt in the American divorce system is like playing Russian roulette, too dangerous and too unpredictable even if you are shielding assets.

Agreed! It's a lot easier & less stressful mentally/financially to date random women or shack up with a female long term (of course this doesn't apply to states which have common law marriage statues) who have no problems with your "side" arrangements. Personally, I would get a bi-sexual woman, have her help recruit women for me/us & we would agree under my terms to only have sex with other females as a couple.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
All these delusional hurt women in this thread. :mjlol:
you think we aren’t going to respond to be called worthless children? that we don’t contribute to soceity? that we’re only worth our vagina?
delusions :russ:
who’s more hurt, the women replying or the man who took his time out to create this redpill adjacent thread?

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Agreed! It's a lot easier & less stressful mentally/financially to date random women or shack up with a female long term (of course this doesn't apply to states which have common law marriage statues) who have no problems with your "side" arrangements. Personally, I would get a bi-sexual woman, have her help recruit women for me/us & we would agree under my terms to only have sex with other females as a couple.
If shyt is out in the open and you find a lady willing to take that arrangement, then go for it. Too much to lose doing that shyt in a marriage and the other partner is in the dark. Either be open with it or stay faithful.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
How can you be equal but not the same? Do you understand what equal means? It's a person or thing considered to be the same as another in status or quality.
1+3=4
2+2=4
4=4
4+4=8
plaque.jpg

:ld:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If shyt is out in the open and you find a lady willing to take that arrangement, then go for it. Too much to lose doing that shyt in a marriage and the other partner is in the dark. Either be open with it or stay faithful.
That's the problem. You ain't gonna find a woman worth a damn who gonna put up with this shyt.

These nikkas tripping.

krisdave

#LGBT #Ghanaian
Daps
These are the kinda threads i wanna see here, perfectly highlights the hypocrisy of these ninjas here

let a woman had post this shyt, the word Ho wouldve been on every comment

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That's the problem. You ain't gonna find a woman worth a damn who gonna put up with this shyt.

These nikkas tripping.

I disagree, there are plenty women that these men desire who are willing to put up with it...for the right price.

The problem with these males that claim to be men is that they can't afford that price but they still desire the woman so they have to do dirt in the dark because although these males can afford these women in a traditional marriage setting they can't afford an open relationship with these very same women.

it comes down to their selfishness, and being secretive is the only way they can have the "best of both worlds"