There's such a big epidemic of Young dudes living with their girlfriend

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by UpAndComing, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Michael's Black Son

Michael's Black Son Blanket Jackson Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    New York City & Neverland Ranch
    Coli Cash:
    $314995.00

Dudes are beyond thirst and don’t realize how much ass is out there especially in the 30+ and up female pool. But, everyone wants a young bytch, including young dudes so they lock these young hoes down and are busy fukking, smoking/drinking, bullshytting and plotting on other hoes. It’s their idea of being a “grown up”

2. Piff Perkins

Piff Perkins Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $130321.00

Sounds like my brother. He's in grad school and on a good path...but he's broke while in school obviously. Lives with his gf who has a good job. I keep telling him this is a bad idea because he doesn't have the money to get his own place or the time to get a job since he's busy with college...but he won't listen.

I bet they're gonna break up and he gonna ask to stay with me smh
    :francis:

ThrobbingHood and UpAndComing dapped this.
  3. alexander.

alexander. The M.I.C. Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Charlotte - Asheville
    Coli Cash:
    $1005686.00

I ask myself this question more than I would like to nowadays.

Gunz&Butta and Hennessypapi dapped this.
  4. KENNY DA COOKER

KENNY DA COOKER HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    F
    Coli Cash:
    $489444.00

It's always a bad idea....

I got a few women at my job who got broke dudes staying with them

And the sheer contempt and disrespect they have foe these dudes is just appalling

I can imagine how it's affecting him psychologically

These women talk shyt about these dudes all the time

Always airing out dude business

I hear the convos in the break room

"Chile....I swear this n1gga sorry as fukk...like omg he can't do shyt for himself"

And don't let her get bored with the dikk...

Then it's a wrap for him

Cause she throwing dat Puzzy to every tom..dikk and Harry she meets

I been there....

I remember I was in between jobs and she came home from work obviously frustrated cause I was home all day

And first thing she says to me as she walks thru the door..

"Hey Brokee.....you mind helping me with the grocery bags downstairs"
    :usure:

Shyt was beyond humiliating
    :mjcry:

5. 86\*/98

86\*/98 Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Sparking blunts in the shade.
    Coli Cash:
    $344300.00

My uncles girlfriend is trying to hook me up with her daughter. She’s a beautiful, college grad, who makes good money, and is stupid.

She has all these things going for her and she’s been talking care of a nikka who hasn’t had a job in years. He lives with her, drives her new car while she drives the old, and stays fresh with the clothes she buys him. My uncle and I both told her I’m not the monogamous type and she doesn’t care. She wants to get her daughter away from a leeching bum so bad that she’s trying her best to pass her to a nikka who basically told her that the best she can hope for is to be on his team. Not to mention that if her and my uncle got married I’d be her nephew-in law but she doesn’t give a damn, it’s sad.

Honestly I’m not mad at dude or anyone like him. Get it how you live.:ehh:

6. Axum Ezana

Axum Ezana Driving in the fast lane

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345166.00

Most women have no natural self esteem. They get "external esteem" from attention whoring from thirsty incel, nerdy friendly type guys who they just string along in fanzone or friendzone. In turn chase the "cool bums" or sometimes men who have shyt together but really dont care about them like that because they have plenty women after them.

That's just how it is.

7. ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $250500.00

Women do better academically, and are better planners. Its more important for them to have their shyt together at a younger age than men because they have the biological clock.

Men can coast for about 5 years longer, and also they averagely end up with women who are 5 years younger.

8. ThrobbingHood

ThrobbingHood Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

@Piff Perkins if your brother is smart, he would be saving up whilst he lives with his girlfriend. When I came out of college broke, I refused to live off my gf at the time. Call it pride or stubbornness but I’d rather be homeless than live off a woman.

@KENNY DA COOKER brehs think I’m joking when I tell them the utter contempt women have for men who leech off them. That’s why I almost feel sorry for house husbands. The amount of shyt their wives say about them at work.

There are two kinds of women that have a “kept man”:

1. The go getter. The bread winner. She usually has a top job like a lawyer, executive for example.

She’s very domineering and tends to intimidate most men in her financial circle. She either marries a weak beta Male who earns a decent salary, but he gets treated like a bytch.

Or she had a roster of rough neck nikkas to fukk her when she’s lonely. Sometimes they crash on the couch for a few days. It’s never really official because they get replaced.

2. The woman that has a minimum wage/ semi decent job. She’s used to babying nikkas who have been a mommy’s boy. She wants to nurture and build up an ain’t shyt nikka because It validates her existence. Also, she doesn’t want to be lonely so to have a bum nikka dependent on her means he’s less likely to leave.

He usually spends most of his day playing NBA 2k, lying about handing out his resume when he’s been smoking weed all day. She comes home to a dirty, unclean house whilst his boy’s are kicking it in the crib with him.

He also knows to only bring the side piece through to smash when the wifey is at work.

9. Shabazz

Shabazz All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

You what’s better than live in p*ssy? New p*ssy:jawalrus:

10. Dallas' 4 Eva

Dallas' 4 Eva All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I don't see how mufukkas do it. I never lived with a woman before I got married. Had women offering to let me stay with them and all that and I always told them no and I'm glad I did. Cohabitation can drive you crazy sometimes.

I used to ask all the old men at work who were retirement age why they still worked and their answer was always 'I need a reason to be get away from my wife for 8-10 hours out the day.' Living with a woman is stressful, why would men purposefully do that shyt for no reason other than not living at they parents crib(and even then get your own place bruh) is retarded to me.

alexander. and ThrobbingHood dapped this.
  11. ThrobbingHood

ThrobbingHood Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

@Dallas' 4 Eva you ain’t lying. There’s a reason for the expression “absence makes the heart grow fonder.” I used to think there was something wrong with me because I valued my time away from my girl equally as much as I enjoy spending it with her.

Women can just be draining if you don’t have space away from each other. Patrice said it best “the more time I spend away from you, the happier I am.”

A lot of women can’t understand that because they see it as rejection. They crave spending every second with their man (well maybe more so the needy ones), but that kind of attention drives men away.

12. Dallas' 4 Eva

Dallas' 4 Eva All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

On god bruh. Women don't realize men HATE to feel smothered and constrained. There's a reason a conquering nation would kill all the men and enthrall all the women and children, you really can't just tie or lock a man down like that, we naturally fight back and reject that shyt. Men are natural nomads, we'll sleep wherever, eat wherever, use the bathroom wherever, come and go whenever. Men don't seek stability in the same sense that women do. Women seek stability through shelter, order, and structure, men seek stability through peace and being able to do what we want when we want.

Men do what they want, boys do what they can you hear me.

13. Piff Perkins

Piff Perkins Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $130321.00

The thing I don't understand is how can you do this and be a fukk up. I think about how when I was a kid, I knew when I could fukk up and when I couldn't. If my mom was upset you couldn't catch me watching TV or lounging around because I knew she'd blow up on me. I'd just do my chores and make sure I was invisible lmao. I made sure all my shyt was in order.

These dudes out here sleeping until noon, playing video games all day, and then when their gf gets home the place hasn't been cleaned and no food is prepared. I don't care how big your dikk is (pause), you not gonna last in a relationship like that. She at work all day surrounded by men with jobs...while you at home doing nothing. Sooner or later she gonna throw you in the bushes...

14. Rhyme n Tekniq

Rhyme n Tekniq All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Nikka you just described my manifesto. Also to add, I am completely at peace being completely isolated, like in an empty dark room facing a wall with nothing but my thoughts to entertain me isolated. I've never met a woman who could go more than 10 minutes without turning on the tv or car radio to fill the empty silence with white noise.

15. Dallas' 4 Eva

Dallas' 4 Eva All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

That's because women don't know how to simply exist. They have to be doing something at all times, it's nerve wrecking to a man, cause men really only do what is necessary and need what is necessary. Anything beyond that it's cool if we got it, but if we don't oh well aint gonna stop me from living.

Rhyme n Tekniq dapped this.