There's such a big epidemic of Young dudes living with their girlfriend

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by UpAndComing, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Matt504

Matt504 I'm having my way with this shït

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

Dudes in this situation are aware of this, some will plan for it by seeking out the next woman and others will become physically or psychologically abusive which is an extremely difficult situation for women to escape.

Barnett114, Booksnrain and Piff Perkins dapped this.
  2. Piff Perkins

Piff Perkins Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $130321.00

Both excellent points. Cheating almost becomes an act of survival for them - which is fukked up to say but it's the reality lmao. And in terms of the abuse yea a lot of chicks fall into that hole...but I feel like in 2019 there are more independent minded woman than ever before, and they have the means and clout to get rid of sorry ass dudes. Not saying all or even most women are like that now, just it's more prominent to see a chick with the mentality that "if he's not doing anything for me, he's not worth my time." Some take that to the extreme (I had a female friend who stopped talking to me because I wouldn't lend her money) but in terms of relationships...a lot of chicks are bushing sorry ass dudes on the daily now.

3. Matt504

Matt504 I'm having my way with this shït

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

While it's true that there are many women with an independent mindset, they still exist within a system where their worth is tied to being partnered with a man even if it's a man they have to build.

This is why marriage for many women is a status symbol and why women will put up with all kinds of shyt to secure that position.

Barnett114, Booksnrain and Piff Perkins dapped this.
  4. Dr. Acula

Dr. Acula Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $1761.14

shyt this is good advice for anyone. Even if you plan on being a stay at home wife and mom, probably should still have some skill outside of that under your belt to carry you incase things fall apart. I know someone who was doing just that without any skills to speak of. Their marriage fell apart and now she is a grown woman who doesn't seem to be able to live independently because she lived her whole life dependent on a man.

Never make yourself completely dependent on anyone because there is no guarantee they will always be around and then you'll be assed out of luck and be food out here in this cold ass world if things don't work out.

But that shyt is extra sad if you're a man. Call it a double standards, but men by our nature are leaders and independent and if you're a man who needs to be babied by a woman of all people to survive, you're a bum ass dude.

5. Spectre

Spectre Ace Killer OG

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $194384.00

Oh you'd be surprised

Hennessypapi and Piff Perkins dapped this.
  6. KENNY DA COOKER

KENNY DA COOKER HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    F
    Coli Cash:
    $489444.00

A message to all HOBOSEXUALS whom don't have an exit plan for the fall/winter season

Kami, Piff Perkins and String Bell dapped this.
  7. Dr. Acula

Dr. Acula Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $1761.14

I don't think folks are talking about two people living together as more, one person is the bread winner and its not the man, and the man is just bumming off the chick.

What you're describing is normal and healthy unless you're really puritan and think they should be married first. But folks know we're talking about what @KENNY DA COOKER called "hobosexuals".

13473 dapped this.
  8. Piff Perkins

Piff Perkins Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $130321.00

True and that becomes a pit of doom for a lot of these dudes, and is one of the reason fewer people are getting married. A lot of men are struggling out here. Lot of white dudes had the financial means to go to college but instead skipped school to get bad jobs and play videogames all night. Lot of black dudes' financial earnings are capped because they couldn't go to college, and they're working security or maintenance jobs that may pay decently but not enough to start a family. Meanwhile there are a loooot of successful black/white/Latina/etc women out here who graduated, have career paths, are building credit...and they got zero interest in dating these low income dudes. They want to marry men on their own level, or men who are more successful. They're plenty of those dudes out there and yet marriage levels are still low because people are more focused on securing financial independence than getting married....but eventually they will settle down with each other, leaving a lot of lower-to-working class dudes out of luck.

A lot of these men are the type of guys who could have worked construction or in a manufacturing plant 30 years ago and been successful enough to raise a family, have good insurance benefits, attract women, etc.

Barnett114, Booksnrain and Matt504 dapped this.
  9. FIVE 6 MAFIA

FIVE 6 MAFIA A True Alpha Male

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I guess I'm the only man here who enjoys living with a woman
    :ehh: