There's such a big epidemic of Young dudes living with their girlfriend

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by UpAndComing, Oct 18, 2019.

1. John Harden

John Harden Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

“She worked for Fox News
    One of her mans that she lent her drop to
    Won't come back wit' it so she want him clapped in it
    Says it's important that it looks like an accident
    She was snortin' and her eyes had bags in it”

Tim2520, KENNY DA COOKER and WesCrook dapped this.
  2. eastside313

eastside313 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

i don’t know what you mean by “entrepreneur” women. And just because a woman is with a man you think your better than don’t make him a bum or no good.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  3. Booksnrain

Booksnrain Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Anyhoo, being strongk is something a lot of blk women take false pride in. Yet they have this uncanny inability to apply this “strength” to improve the quality of their relationships. I’ve seen even the hoodest, hardest, self professed Shea butter, man hating blk chick seemingly rendered brain dead over some bum ass nikka she allows to dog her out.

In fact, I’m willing to bet a lot of the blk online female toxicity comes from bitter chicks getting used in real life. They pop that shyt online but can’t confront the nikka using her car to pick up bytches in real life, or put that Hotep nikka indoctrinating her in place. That shyt comes from a place of hurt.

White supremacy has functioned to make blk women the caretakers of the world and easily preyed upon. Our self-esteem is broken down in the media, many grew up in homes and communities where they were used and abused and so some blk women take this trauma into adulthood and their dealings with men. How is a chick that grew up in dire poverty, got sexually assaulted and BLAMED FOR IT, while navigating the psychological burden of growing up in a racist white society that devalues her, supposed to magically make great relationship decisions.

Black Women are socialized to accept ANYTHING in a relationship. We get the least in alimony and child support, high rates of physical and sexual abuse, and we are told to be quiet b/c anything is better than being by urself, although ironically, many take all of that shyt and still end up in that condition anyway b/c they make desperate choices in men they deal with that manifests the cycle of abuse they grew up with.

But there is hope on the horizon. I am seeing glimmers of blk women literally saying “fukk it” to everybody and being unwilling to be the workhorse caretaker of everybody while getting blamed for everything. Birthrates in our community are actually plummeting. And for every dude living with a blk woman, many can’t get a blk chick to even look their way. Not as many people are fukking these days as we think anymore. A lot of blk women are abandoning the American blk dream and living the “childless, comfortable auntie” life. What we are seeing is the closing of shop of quality blk women. Now the only ones men are left to deal with are the mentally unstable, diseased birdbrains. That’s why a lot of men complain about these chicks. It isn’t that all or most blk women are pieces of shyt. But the only ones left that will let u buss em down pretty much are. And they got 6 kids by different men with their coochies out on the gram next to a 3 year old. Those are the only ones left birthing kids and dealing with dudes. Other blk women are exiting stage left or are already gone.

No fight, no arguing. No nothing. They making homemade conditioner outta rice water, becoming entrepreneurs, hustling, and working and focusing on themselves. Blk chicks pooling together to provide revenue for each other’s businesses and shyt out here. Forming their own culture of positive reinforcement. And that’s a good thing b/c once blk women take their enabling crutch of support away from sorry male and female elements in our community, them jokers will be forced to grow the hell up.

4. BlackJesus

BlackJesus Come to me my sons

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Your lord and savior
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

OP exactly how is this an epidemic? Dont married couples live together too? :dahell:

5. Booksnrain

Booksnrain Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

:wow::blessed::whoo:

6. LovelyOne

LovelyOne All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Starkset
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I see no value in cohabitation without marriage as it's the only thing reason that will make me willingly give up my freedom and personal space. For me, it ain't worth it otherwise.

7. Spectre

Spectre Ace Killah

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $194384.00

It was earlier stated that the rate of female entrepreneurs is significantly higher than that of men. So I'm grouping all the female corporate, upper paid as well as independent business owners under the term entrepreneur to make typing shorter.

Don't repurpose my words. A bum is someone that doesn't want to do anything of value except mooch off others. We can all agree that a guy with a good mind and good career is better than that. No need to change my words for what you're implying.

Now back to the point. A lot of these type of women choose these bums not because of some perceived shortage of good guys, no, but because that's what they want. Not all but a lot of women that allow that type of shacking up with guys like that fully choose that. Let's not act like that's not a common experience that's often seen and spoken of.

Hennessypapi and Deflatedhoopdreams dapped this.
  8. CarmelBarbie

CarmelBarbie All love Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Charlotte
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Exactly. It’s a young and dumb type of move And I know it because when I was young and dumb I did it, because I thought I was in love and wanted to spend every moment I could with him. Quickly found out how annoying it was, and that in the end, the benefits were few.

The annoyances and issues when you involve someone else into finances, homes, etc aren’t worth it unless there’s a “future” otherwise why deal with the hassle?

One thing I’ve never done and will never do is take care of a man. But I do know women, young, grown, and even old, in those situations. I don’t see what they get out of it, to each their own.

Booksnrain dapped this.
  9. Booksnrain

Booksnrain Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Right!

LovelyOne dapped this.
  10. WesCrook

WesCrook Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Unless you are a complete psycho, if you make a living, have your own spot and a ride, you will eat in these streets.

You become a ho magnet by default

getmoney310cpt dapped this.
  11. iamduval

iamduval Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Stayed with my gf when I was in college doing rotations. Held a nikka down :wow:.

Dip, 21's Choppa and RRTANGENTABACUS dapped this.
  12. Caribbean lover

Caribbean lover All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

i dont see the problem.

13. WesCrook

WesCrook Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Cups, worn socks and shyt scattered all over the place.

This one broad had a take-out container on my nightstand overnight. Trifling af

14. ignore

ignore All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Like i said, you must be basing that on your failed life, cuz it damn sure dont apply to me

Do better matthew

alexander. dapped this.
  15. Dre Space Age

Dre Space Age ... Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $567449.88

But wait...wait...let's not forget.

You're a good guy with a career, financial security, funny, supportive...cool dude but guess what you might be missing that will STILL make your girl cheat on you.

A six pack. :martin:

*Hits the gym after work*

:wow:

Warren Moon and getmoney310cpt dapped this.