"Thicken and Waffles" would yall hang this art on your walls

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
You dont know nothing about this woman.
She has ALOT of dope pro black art.
Everything up until this month was dope pro black artwork, this is her erotic work where she said she wanted to try something different and sexier.
She doesn't put herself out like that and she's a successful artist who does SHOWS and has a GALLERY and teaches classes. All of this was before she ever painted some cheeks and spread legs. I DMd her about what kinda brushes she uses and she happily hit me back.
Stop assuming cause you dont know nothing about her and you should maybe at least scroll through her page before making a stupid comment like you did.
Don't try to downplay my wifey

Yeah she does more than exotic artwork as I was scrolling through her page and she has a few pieces of work that's dope outside of the exotic work. As I said, in an earlier post I wouldn't buy any of the exotic stuff b/c where can you put it in the house? Bedroom maybe?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yeah she does more than exotic artwork as I was scrolling through her page and she has a few pieces of work that's dope outside of the exotic work. As I said, in an earlier post I wouldn't buy any of the exotic stuff b/c where can you put it in the house? Bedroom maybe?

She has a following, a strong following, one that sold out her exotic show so there's a buyer base for this.
If i had a man cave I'd put it in there.
Some freaky ass folks could put it in their BR. Miko and frank grimes for example.
Honestly Thicken and Waffles look like single or album artwork for Luda.
It has its place like all art

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The first pic of a naked fat woman is :huhldup:

But the rest are kind of dope. I like it as a concept, tbh, it’s different, like creative black female erotic art.

Would I buy it? Hell Nah. lmao, I don’t want anyone coming over seeing that on my wall.:skip:

That being said I wish her luck in selling her art.:manny: It’s creative and she’s clearly talented. I’m curious about who would buy this and put it on there wall tho, lol.

*just seen she is located in Charlotte lol!!!
Charlotte brehs you buying:
@The M.I.C. @Larry Lambo @Bryan Danielson @Towlie @ADK

But you can have it in your bedroom, so how about that?:ohhh:

I mean you said its dope, I'm thinking you dont allow just "anyone" into your room. :mjlit:

So you should support and get something you feel.... speaks to you:steviej:

Martha

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I like the painting with the roses.

Wouldn't purchase or hang on my walls.
Would donate or attend a show.