"Thicken and Waffles" would yall hang this art on your walls

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:gucci:

I wouldn't mind lettin shawty hold my paintbrush:mjlit:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It’s kinda interesting how few women think their talents alone are enough to make them stand out from the crowd. Even the IGs of women who make art, film, sing, etc often feature them wearing risqué clothing in an effort to use sex appeal as a secondary draw. shyt is kinda sad :francis:

You dont know nothing about this woman.
She has ALOT of dope pro black art.
Everything up until this month was dope pro black artwork, this is her erotic work where she said she wanted to try something different and sexier.
She doesn't put herself out like that and she's a successful artist who does SHOWS and has a GALLERY and teaches classes. All of this was before she ever painted some cheeks and spread legs. I DMd her about what kinda brushes she uses and she happily hit me back.
Stop assuming cause you dont know nothing about her and you should maybe at least scroll through her page before making a stupid comment like you did.
Don't try to downplay my wifey

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile
I'm on the precipice of owning my own home this week.

I might just cop a print to celebrate:obama::youngsabo:.

OP:blessed:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont know nothing about this woman.
She has ALOT of dope pro black art.
Everything up until this month was dope pro black artwork, this is her erotic work where she said she wanted to try something different and sexier.
She doesn't put herself out like that and she's a successful artist who does SHOWS and has a GALLERY and teaches classes. All of this was before she ever painted some cheeks and spread legs. I DMd her about what kinda brushes she uses and she happily hit me back.
Stop assuming cause you dont know nothing about her and you should maybe at least scroll through her page before making a stupid comment like you did.
Don't try to downplay my wifey

I follow her she is very passionate about pro blackness and what you said is very on point i love her art ...that one of malcom x was clean :wow:

but i cant lire she is super fine and she dates black men always have :takedat:

no bed wench with her

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:mjlol:

That’s all this bytch could come up with? A vibrator made of money? Old fake deep ass...

“Money makes me cum so...”

:gladbron::stopitslime:
Next pic will be a set of titties with eye balls

And "All eyes on me" written above it

Deep:mjlol:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I follow her she is very passionate about pro blackness and what you said is very on point i love her art ...that one of malcom x was clean :wow:

but i cant lire she is super fine and she dates black men always have :takedat:

no bed wench with her

Bruh that shyt lowkey pissed me off.
She puts in alot of work into her art, gave a warning for months that she's gonna try something different, and then clowns come out the woodwork and only judge her on this and make dumb ass statements like the ones in here when they never seen any of her normal work.
:snoop:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
first one is more like fatten and waffles.

with the grapes one she's more like an explicit georgia o'keefe. no symbolism, just raw and in your face.