"Thicken and Waffles" would yall hang this art on your walls

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
So you would bring a social media thot that draws all sorts of filthy sht at a semi decent level to your fam?

Funny thing is you only saying that because her ass is big, elevate your mind bruh youre better than that.

Not even breh.

I love girl big butt the way a fiend loves crack(how punny), but i legit am attracted to women who can do art, just like i am towards women who can sing.

They simply make the world better, by way of their talents.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Not even breh.

I love girl big butt the way a fiend loves crack(how punny), but i legit am attracted to women who can do art, just like i am towards women who can sing.

They simply make the world better, by way of their talents.

Yea thats deep, I cant even argue with that sht.

You know what bruh that the same reason I was drawn to my fiancee phat ass aside.

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
As the Ambassador of Thickness, your opinion is very much needed ITT

Indeed Kind Sir Indeed :obama:

But As Nasty As I Can Be I Can't Hang Sexual Stuff On My Wall, Its like when I'm not in the mood for it its just, :ld: Some However Appreciate The Artistic Side Of The Physique But Eh.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Ain't shyt wrong with the artwork, i'm sure there are bonafide freaks out there who would love this on their walls....i ain't on that level so i wouldn't buy theerotic stuff but it's a niche she's filling. Also as mentioned the sister has other pieces so it ain't all just thartwork.