"Thicken and Waffles" would yall hang this art on your walls

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I'm sorry but no. I can dig erotic art but I feel it's gotta be handled with subtly and restraint. What she has up is a bit too vulgar for my liking. Like that chicken and waffles one was just terrible

Skimmed through her other paintings. I found these quite nice and would possibly cop

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I looked through her IG, she has other art that's better than the thoart.

Looking through her IG she looks like she an accomplished artist, I wish her nothing but success.

Her work is impressive, passed it on to my brother and my boy who both got houses last year, they looking for decor art.

:ehh:

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
She's very talented and real beautiful.

Thats what you bring home to the fam fellas.

I'd cop if she had a site to sell from

You bringing a woman home that does erotic art and has pics of a vibrator and a p*ssy full of roses—clearly both pics are of masturbation? Lmao. Hilarious. Her other art is fine, but your mama might have questions about the erotic art she’s showcasing.

That being said, I usually don’t find thick women that attractive(usually feel like they need to lose weight) but she looks built up real nice when she’s standing next to that pic of the blackberry dikk.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Shorty found a lane and made it her own so props on that but most of them pics are average to trash imo.

If she wasn't thick as fukk, I prolly would have never found out about her.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
You bringing a woman home that does erotic art and has pics of a vibrator and a p*ssy full of roses—clearly both pics are of masturbation? Lmao. Hilarious. Her other art is fine, but your mama might have questions about the erotic art she’s showcasing.

That being said, I usually don’t find thick women that attractive(usually feel like they need to lose weight) but she looks built up real nice when she’s standing next to that pic of the blackberry dikk.

Bedroom art would be the erotic stuff, so it bothers me not.
And the differences between men and women in regards to attraction will never not amuse me.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Now she just gotta learn how to draw and learn design principles and color theory..

and she'll be able to start practicing for a few years...

THEN be able to make good art

Technically, these would all get a D in any serious art class

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
She's very talented and real beautiful.

Thats what you bring home to the fam fellas.

I'd cop if she had a site to sell from

So you would bring a social media thot that draws all sorts of filthy sht at a semi decent level to your fam?

Funny thing is you only saying that because her ass is big, elevate your mind bruh youre better than that.