"Thicken and Waffles" would yall hang this art on your walls

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
The portraits align with my principles and ideologies in life.

Already professed my social deviancies and inappropriate quirks in ones own personality... so artwork in op's first post are profound to my percepciones utterly resonate to moi with absolute appeal.

The thing is with me is that i'm thrifty and wouldn't necessarily invest in the paintings... but if was ever in her city, would definitely show out and support her movement.

Any time a sista is creating something with her hands or developing a startup of some kind/entrepreneurship, irregardless of how it may seem in grotesque-ness/crass in nature... I always support it.

If the portraits were in my possession... i would absolutely hang the fukk out of it.

Shiits beautiful.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
0UpGs72.jpg

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
It’s kinda interesting how few women think their talents alone are enough to make them stand out from the crowd. Even the IGs of women who make art, film, sing, etc often feature them wearing risqué clothing in an effort to use sex appeal as a secondary draw. shyt is kinda sad :francis:

Nothing sad about it. Honestly this would never have been posted if the artist was Male or a unattractive female.

You hustle what you got to get what you want. I would feel some sort of way if shorty wasn't hustling that ass to sell paintings

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
The first pic of a naked fat woman is :huhldup:

But the rest are kind of dope. I like it as a concept, tbh, it’s different, like creative black female erotic art.

Would I buy it? Hell Nah. lmao, I don’t want anyone coming over seeing that on my wall.:skip:

That being said I wish her luck in selling her art.:manny: It’s creative and she’s clearly talented. I’m curious about who would buy this and put it on there wall tho, lol.

*just seen she is located in Charlotte lol!!!
Charlotte brehs you buying:
@The M.I.C. @Larry Lambo @Bryan Danielson @Towlie @ADK
my exact thoughts. more power to her and she has talent, but it's not for me.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Bedroom art would be the erotic stuff, so it bothers me not.
And the differences between men and women in regards to attraction will never not amuse me.

Nah, I think the differences between the men on the coli(i.e. you) as well as SOME men, and myself are what you're referring to, because not every man is into plus size woman with phat asses. Granted a lot of BM are, won't even deny that, but there are still plenty of BM that don't want a woman that thick, and that prefer women my size. Still, like I said, despite the fact that she does look plus size, she is built up real nice on that last picture. :takedat: