Thinking About Hollering At My PAAG TA

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This past summer in my programming class one of the Teacher's Assistants is this bad Asian chick. Once I saw her after my first exam, I started going to her classes versus my actual TA :patrice:.

Throughout class I be staring at her and she be staring at me:jawalrus:. The way her ass jiggles in that dress when she writes on the board :whew:. Her sexy legs in them high heels :banderas:.

At the end of class on the last day it's just me and her, and I'm asking her questions on things I don't understand for the final. At first she seems pretty comfortable, then mid way into her explaining things her hand starts shaking. She gathers herself and we go back and forth on what I'm asking. She looks up at me while I'm talking, I turn my head and give her a "I like what I'm seeing" through my eyes. :shaq:

She finishes answering my questions then leaves the room with the quickness :ohlawd:

I pack my shyt up and as I'm walking down the hall, she gets out the bathroom shoots me a smile and says bye.

Did some snooping.. found her facebook, instagram and twitter.

She's single, older and got her shyt together. She's also from another country and got an accent on her. Now I never holla at Asian chicks but Idgaf right now. I'm thinking about hitting her up on one of these when the semester starts. Thing is I don't have any of these social media accounts. How should I go about this?

She seems like she has almost no experience when it comes to dating and relationships.. and she has no game, like she just focused on school and didn't date. If I did my math correctly, she's in her late 20s.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How do I spit game at these FOB asian chicks?
I have holla'd at a enough of them. Depending on where shes from will also increase your chances of getting with them...

And it is also how you look (big one), talk, act, smell, intelligence (big one).

Not so much height because they are very timid. They like height but its not required...

Also if you have knowledge of her culture and similar interests...

If you post a pic with her face blurred, i will tell you more

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I have holla'd at a enough of them. Depending on where shes from will also increase your chances of getting with them...

And it is also how you look (big one), talk, act, smell, intelligence (big one).

Not so much height because they are very timid. They like height but its not required...

Also if you have knowledge of her culture and similar interests...

If you post a pic with her face blurred, i will tell you more
I'm 6'1. I know a lot about her culture as I have a friend that lives and has a family over there. The degree that I'm working on, seems like she's doing her PHD in it.

She doesn't have many pics on her social media. Less than 5, she wears eccentric dresses that you don't really see a lot of women wearing.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm 6'1. I know a lot about her culture as I have a friend that lives and has a family over there. The degree that I'm working on, seems like she's doing her PHD in it.

She doesn't have many pics on her social media. Less than 5, she wears eccentric dresses that you don't really see a lot of women wearing.
Well show some humbleness... They dont really like cocky ass people. They like confident dudes that are lowkey funny but chill.

A lot of superficial shyt americans care about, they dont give a fukk about.

Most FOB are very simple, boring people. They dont like hard drinking, partying, smoking (well maybe). Theyre kinda reserved and conservative, family oriented, hard workers, etc. and they respect that

They like simple, boring, touristy type shyt.

If shes from Japan you're probably good. If shes from the Phillipines then you're probably good.