This drill produced more basketball players than anything in history

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Created a lot of professionals too!

besides my parents and grandmother this was the second biggest motivating factor in me being an engineer.

Ran that drill freshmen year in high school and was like.....better hit these books cause I ain't gonna be the next Barry Sanders or Emmit Smith....:francis:

:mjlol::lolbron::russ:

When I was a coach I had some kids Pop's email me and ask me why his son didn't play.

I used to run a 6 player variation of this drill. If Pops saw his son run it he would have understood. Kid was 6'6 280lbs and would put his arms straight out to avoid contact.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I was a coach I had some kids Pop's email me and ask me why his son didn't play.

I used to run a 6 player variation of this drill. If Pops saw his son run it he would have understood. Kid was 6'6 280lbs and would put his arms straight out to avoid contact.

:mjlol: I tried juking and shyt and the coach was like you can't do that. I was like coach that is what all the great RBs like barry sanders do...:lolbron:

Coach was like you ain't no got damn barry sanders....run through that dude. After I was laid out :dead: :deadrose: :deadmanny: a couple times in the drill.

I was like well being an engineer don't sound half bad. :jbhmm: :francis:

:mjlol::lolbron:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Never ever let a coach, Black, white, or whatever, run your child into the ground.

fukk all that "where is your toughness" bullshyt. fukk around and you get a call that your child is in an ambulance on the way to the hospital because of some shyt that happened at football practice.