This drill produced more basketball players than anything in history

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Best part about 2 a day hell week was doing these drills.

Separated the strong from the weak.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Made men or bytches out of boys.

nikkas used to try to move in line to get who they wanted :mjlol:

you don’t go hard enough and coach make you go again :mjcry:

Get in trouble and have to go 3 or 4 times :sadbron:

Have a good first one but your head ringing and coach call it up before your second round :whew:

I know I’ve had multiple concussions brehs :flabbynsick:

This shyt was 100x worse in college cuz nikkas had grown man strength.

kinda fukked up on the college level when you a 17/18 yr old freshman going against 21/22 year old men who been in the program for 4 years

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Its amazing how so many of you complain about submitting to a woman, but have no issue submitting to another man. Also, football should be canceled. It is one of the most toxic aspects of male culture. Basketball isn’t much better. I was forced to play that torturous game, as a child/teen, and hated every moment of it.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
That reminds me of the coach that got fired from my HS cuz he texted dude the night before the game and was like PRETEND THE OTHER TEAM RAPED YOUR MOTHER.

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think these drills are appropriate for middle school and up.

Don’t see the point on having little kids do these drills. Focus should be on fundamentals and tackling properly.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I almost put the :dame:
But that’s an ol skool term that I’m positive other brehs have heard
This was before u new niccas we’re infatuated with “the gay”
Nah breh :dame:
Im an 80s baby and never heard that :dame:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
It's supposed to teach you how to tackle. Eventually you're going to have to tackle. It's tackle football. If you're not use to tackling or being tackled, you won't know how to act in a live game environment. Just a thought.

Blindly running at another player as a kid doesn’t teach you how to tackle.

As this is as a person who grew up playing rugby at school with no helmets.

This is nothing but typical braggadocio, grunting behaviour and even scarier and sad seeing kids taking part of it.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nothing wrong with a little CTE. But I’m smart so I retired from football in middle school. It had hit me one day that I was way too cool to be running around a field trying not to get tackled. Also, way too much yelling and screaming in football culture. Calm yall tough ass down. Mad ass coaches and too much energy having ass players.

I’m a laid back ass nikka. I like to go at my own pace. And then, I ain’t have time for practices. That shyt like a job. And it’s intense. nikka fukk that. I’m tryna get on these hoes and be outside on fukkery. fukk that shyt

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Incline shuttles/suicides on asphalt >>>>>

:hubie:

:blessed: I love me some suicides.

Loved them in football, loved them in basketball.

My favorite was Hill suicides. We had a hill next to our practice field. Had to run 5 yards up, back down, 10 yards up, back down, 15 yards up, back down, 20 yards up back down, 15 yards up, back down, 10 yards up, back down, 5 yards up, back down. In full gear.

When we had to bear crawl that shyt cause we acted up :mjcry:Bear crawl suicides.....

You know its real abuse when you don't talk about it ever. It's like when people are like "My moms/pops used to whoop my ass with house shoe, belt, extension cords! They didn't play :pachaha:." BCS was/is like that shyt you don't talk about and pretend it never happened, in hopes you'll completely forget about it.