This drill produced more basketball players than anything in history

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I laid a nikka out in middle school....all instinct, didn't have time to react. fukk nikka was an opp from then until high school :demonic:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Its amazing how so many of you complain about submitting to a woman, but have no issue submitting to another man. Also, football should be canceled. It is one of the most toxic aspects of male culture. Basketball isn’t much better. I was forced to play that torturous game, as a child/teen, and hated every moment of it.

So sports weren't for you, no big deal.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
:dame: your coach was def from Harlem breh

321.jpg

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Its amazing how so many of you complain about submitting to a woman, but have no issue submitting to another man. Also, football should be canceled. It is one of the most toxic aspects of male culture. Basketball isn’t much better. I was forced to play that torturous game, as a child/teen, and hated every moment of it.
Shut the fukk up cuz

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: I love me some suicides.

Loved them in football, loved them in basketball.

My favorite was Hill suicides. We had a hill next to our practice field. Had to run 5 yards up, back down, 10 yards up, back down, 15 yards up, back down, 20 yards up back down, 15 yards up, back down, 10 yards up, back down, 5 yards up, back down. In full gear.

When we had to bear crawl that shyt cause we acted up :mjcry:Bear crawl suicides.....

You know its real abuse when you don't talk about it ever. It's like when people are like "My moms/pops used to whoop my ass with house shoe, belt, extension cords! They didn't play :pachaha:." BCS was/is like that shyt you don't talk about and pretend it never happened, in hopes you'll completely forget about it.
Bear crawls :mjcry:

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Blindly running at another player as a kid doesn’t teach you how to tackle.

As this is as a person who grew up playing rugby at school with no helmets.

This is nothing but typical braggadocio, grunting behaviour and even scarier and sad seeing kids taking part of it.
:camby:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Rather practice left hand handles ….

(Liquor poured for all the brain cells lost in this struggle :mjcry:)