This guy collected all the GMB infinity stones

93 til

Superstar
Daps

I'm sure his ex-wife was no different than those 2.

:dead:

This man gets it

That part

Take note

Prenup, trusts, etc. make sure you protected in case things go left. I'm not completely against marriage, but if women do what they can to look out for themselves then men should do the same.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Build your 401K for 20 years only for $100K of it it to get taken away from you in an instant:hhh:,

If you’re going to marry, make sure you don’t marry a broke woman!!

#GMB

*Edit*- I gotta come back and just restate this. He lost $100K of his 401K :damn:

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
For the life of me I just can’t understand how bytchmade dudes can be.

I am not saying to walk around like you are the 2021 Suga Free but these cats treat potentially acquiring the game like it’s an AIDS mojito.

and I don’t even feel bad for this dude. His chick got him for prolly 300k + in cash and assets and of course the time neither of them will get back.

What is it with dudes who wanna wife up something when the initial goal was a lil p*ssy that they felt like they couldn’t get without commitment. And you KNOW his ex is not even a legit PAWG.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
For the life of me I just can’t understand how bytchmade dudes can be.

I am not saying to walk around like you are the 2021 Suga Free but these cats treat potentially acquiring the game like it’s an AIDS mojito.

and I don’t even feel bad for this dude. His chick got him for prolly 300k + in cash and assets and of course the time neither of them will get back.

What is it with dudes who wanna wife up something when the initial goal was a lil p*ssy that they felt like they couldn’t get without commitment. And you KNOW his ex is not even a legit PAWG.

This is reason #1765544 why you don’t wife single mothers

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This is reason #1765544 why you don’t wife single mothers

breh life can be hard but a lot of this shyt is so easy.

I have no pity for those who wanna eat all the pills, step in the matrix and then come out that bytch looking like got fukked up by the Vietcong

And just like the Vietnam War, a lot of these dudes have no business putting themselves in unwinnable situations.

oh well.

can’t relate :yeshrug: