Bills came back down 32 in the second half of a playoff game

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:wow: unexpected

what was ol girl in the yellow doing taking a stroll in the park :dahell:

She either caught a cramp or simply ran out of gas. Legs probably felt like they weighed 200 lbs each. It happens :manny:

edit: after she crossed the finished line she wasn't even breathing hard :mjlol:.

I'm thinking she was probably an alternate and that wasn't here specialty. They had her run the last leg thinking they could get a big lead for her and they would still win. I guess they didn't give her a big enough lead :dead:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
She either caught a cramp or simply ran out of gas. Legs probably felt like they weighed 200 lbs each. It happens :manny:

edit: after she crossed the finished line she wasn't even breathing hard :mjlol:.

I'm thinking she was probably an alternate and that wasn't here specialty. They had her run the last leg thinking they could get a big lead for her and they would still win. I guess they didn't give her a big enough lead :dead:
i ran the 400 back in the day so i was like :dahell: at that bullshyt. her teammates had to have destroyed her when it was over. if you lose ok but dont even look like she ever was running hard . like you said maybe she was an alternate