Those who are in a relationship with a single mom..

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was in a 4 year relationship with a single mom, daughter was 11 when we first linked. sweet, smart girl, but I kept it on some hi and bye shyt. biological dad was awesome and was present in the daughters life on the daily, there was no need for me to play any kind of father role. current interest is a single mom with a young daughter and an ain't shyt baby daddy tho:francis:

I'm 38, no kids of my own but I can't stop fukking with milfs:takedat:
You probably can get a younger woman with no kids

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
So glad this thread came up. I am over 60 and when I get with a single mother, I have a meeting with her, her kids, and the father. I let them ALL know that I am there to guide them and to teach them how to become the best version of themselves. If I am providing money for her financially, I let the kids and their father know that I am to be referred to as 'dad' or some variation thereof. I've done this five times now and it's worked out well. A disclaimer though, I never tell them my real name, where I live, and they all are lead to believe that I'm jamaican, with the full accent and everything.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was in a 4 year relationship with a single mom, daughter was 11 when we first linked. sweet, smart girl, but I kept it on some hi and bye shyt. biological dad was awesome and was present in the daughters life on the daily, there was no need for me to play any kind of father role. current interest is a single mom with a young daughter and an ain't shyt baby daddy tho:francis:

I'm 38, no kids of my own but I can't stop fukking with milfs:takedat:
You probably can get a younger woman with no kids

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So glad this thread came up. I am over 60 and when I get with a single mother, I have a meeting with her, her kids, and the father. I let them ALL know that I am there to guide them and to teach them how to become the best version of themselves. If I am providing money for her financially, I let the kids and their father know that I am to be referred to as 'dad' or some variation thereof. I've done this five times now and it's worked out well. A disclaimer though, I never tell them my real name, where I live, and they all are lead to believe that I'm jamaican, with the full accent and everything.
Over 60 :picard:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Nuclear family FTW

nigerian-dancing.gif

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas is funny as fucck. Why does it matter if her kids don't see you as their dad, if you not trying to be their dad? You knew you weren't the dad, they know you aren't the dad, whats the issue?
What if the mother wants you to establish a relationship with the child before she takes the relationship any further

swerve

All Star
Daps
Been with a chick now for four years and she has a son with a dude who is only there when he wants to impress bytches.

He has never seen us do anything, not even hug and when he ask questions we say we just friends. Never stayed at her place when he’s there and so on. One time he asked us if we were in love and she answered nah. She knows what’s up which is good.

but yeah when he gets older (he’s 11 soon) we probably have to confront the situation differently