Tical 0: The Prequel was 1 of the biggest what the fukk moments in Hip Hop history.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Meths whole solo career has been subpar...shame cause he has always been my favorite Wu member:francis:

Meh...Meth actually has a better career than most try to make it seem. He didn't have the career most thought he was gonna have but he's still has a pretty dope solo discography (Tical 0 was his only dud), some dope projects with Redman, still can spit his ass off and shines on Wu group albums and he's had a nice little acting resume in Hollywood.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That J-Love tape that dropped before it had me thinking it was gonna be good but nope smh...

Preach!

That J Love mixtape was so well put together with the new tracks mixed with the old. It really created a build up of thinking we had something major on the way. That mixtape pointed me in the direction of that song before "Spot Rushers" on Cuban Linx. Never even knew they did a St Ides commercial.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IHe wasn't as lyrical as Nas or Ghostface.

In the 90's Meth was 10 X lyrically better then Ghost. Ghost Might have had "All that i got" but Meth had "All I Need"
There is nothing Ghost spit in the 90's as impressive as those 2 Shadowboxing verses.

Imer

Pro
Daps
#wuseum. Vintage meth was top 5. I think him staying out of the spotlight (by choice) affected the perspective of his career

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
In the 90's Meth was 10 X lyrically better then Ghost. Ghost Might have had "All that i got" but Meth had "All I Need"
There is nothing Ghost spit in the 90's as impressive as those 2 Shadowboxing verses.
Yea shadowboxin was my fav song for a loooooooong time. Pure rapping. shyt was fire

Lmao at budden saying hes better than meth. Im not even sure budden has a album better than tical 0