Tiffany Haddish c00ning it up on Seth Meyers - "i want the players with no baby mamas!!"

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
not really. is kevin hart c00ning in these interviews? you don't have to watch the full interviews, just skim through :jbhmm::

^^^ not overly animated, not screaming "nahmsayin!!" every 15 seconds, not dancing.

how are they cut from the same cloth again? :coffee:

Oooooh you being selective didn't he call dark skin women broke hoes and say light skin women have good credit. He was on the same show as Tiffany haddish as y'all keeping posting the gif of her doing whatever the fukk she's doing dressed up as a little black girl. And in what world is Kevin Hart not overly animated?? Maaaaaan go somewhere what that selective outrage bullshyt if one is acting like a c00n then both are. If it is just not being a fan of someone's comedy than call it what it is, but don't be fake mad about shyt.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
"you must really hate black women"
- automatic lame simpbot (you're not men) and birdbrain response to observation.
How is it hate to say somebody is doing too much on tv?
I know for a fact if a black man said that in such a "stepin fetchit" manner, there would be VSB articles, @Draje and @HewittAve (aka Mr. #Metoo) would :cape: for women that ignore them for real nikkas 99% of the time.
"Black men don't want to raise black families"
"Your mama was single, do you hate her?"
"Black men simply aren't capable of heading a household, he CAN'T raise a family"
:mjpls:
Unfortunately, brehs are still playing a "how can we fix this?" :mjcry:
"What did I do wrong"
:mindblown:
game with folks that have been socialized to look at you as little more than a fukkable utility animal that talks/or a sacrificial lamb for platform elevation.
Learn who you can't criticize as a black man and there you have it.
If we're the white men, who are the (modern) jews? Who mirrors the oppressive state of israel crying about past oppression but using a powerful state to "maintain and gain" who does that?

:sas2:
preach

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I am like this. I have no kids and I'd prefer to deal with a person who was free to just be with me. Not me, baby, baby daddy, his fam and on and on.

Didn't watch the clips.

If you meet a chick that has teenage kids, you really don’t have to see them or deal with them. Of course I’m 32, so that’s viable with women my age. Kids kids, I get that

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If you meet a chick that has teenage kids, you really don’t have to see them or deal with them. Of course I’m 32, so that’s viable with women my age. Kids kids, I get that

Last woman I spent alot of time with had adults for kids but that was almost worse. These niqqas needed cars and shyt not X Box.

Then the grandkid came along.

STILL ended up having to deal with my lady's ex husband cause the daughter brought his ass home one day. Niqqa was ass out stranded fresh out of jail.

It was aiight but 80% of the time we were working around grown ass kids.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:patrice: brother. I can be hungry for some KFC chicken sandwiches

but I'm not about to get on national television and "i sholl want some fried chicken!! that chicken be good as hell! sheeeiit!!"

it's her delivery. she's over the top with it and never cuts it off. every single syllable that comes out of her mouth is some ghetto shyt

SHES A fukkIN COMEDIAN.

COMEDIANS CAN BE COMEDIANS ANYMORE
WITHOUT BEING CALLED c00nS
UNLESS YOURE A COLI FAVORITE.
:devil:
:evil:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Oooooh you being selective didn't he call dark skin women broke hoes and say light skin women .

Kill-Yourself-Guy.jpg

stopped reading here because you've moved the goal post across the got damned street.

SHES A fukkIN COMEDIAN.

COMEDIANS CAN BE COMEDIANS ANYMORE
WITHOUT BEING CALLED c00nS
UNLESS YOURE A COLI FAVORITE.
:devil:
:evil:

again. I've defended her on this very site in another thread about her c00ning behavior (this ain't the first one :comeon:)

I happened to find her speech pattern, mannerisms and behavior to be over the top, exaggerated, and cartoonish in THIS particular interview

if you watched the entirety of this interview and couldn't stop laughing, enjoyed yourself and think she is hilarious then fine :hubie:

and for the second time, I think NIGHT SCHOOL looks funny, I'm not saying she isn't funny or talented - but she may as well burned some cork and put on some bright red lipstick for this here :manny:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Kill-Yourself-Guy.jpg

stopped reading here because you've moved the goal post across the got damned street.

again. I've defended her on this very site in another thread about her c00ning behavior (this ain't the first one :comeon:)

I happened to find her speech pattern, mannerisms and behavior to be over the top, exaggerated, and cartoonish in THIS particular interview

if you watched the entirety of this interview and couldn't stop laughing, enjoyed yourself and think she is hilarious then fine :hubie:

and for the second time, I think NIGHT SCHOOL looks funny, I'm not saying she isn't funny or talented - but she may as well burned some cork and put on some bright red lipstick for this here :manny:
comedians are invited on these forums to be humorous , did you expect her to give a lecture on black oppression?

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Kill-Yourself-Guy.jpg

Ok so essentially you are being selective c00n outrage. Ok got it.