Tiffany Haddish c00ning it up on Seth Meyers - "i want the players with no baby mamas!!"

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Maybe, just maybe, I have to come to grips with the fact that I just do not like black women very much - and reading this read, I'm clearly not alone.

Watching that made me mad as fukk, and yet, somehow, it really wasn't all that bad. That is who she is, it seems Not like we don't know black women like that. Is she being a little extra? Probably. It's TV. She wants to try to be funny, and since that seems to be who she is, she is probably adding a little bet extra on the hot dog, hoping it works.

But ....it pissed me off.
You really can tell who's in the read strictly from their posts 90% of the time. :wow:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They put the non threatening hoodrats, Big Fat Girls or Whoopi Goldberg on the pedestal to rep us.......

But never the cute, articulate, clever sistas..............I get it, too intimidating to cohosts etc but damn, it's just rinse, wash, repeat.

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
I also hope y'all consider Kevin hart a c00n as he and Tiffany are cut from the same cloth.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I also hope y'all consider Kevin hart a c00n as he and Tiffany are cut from the same cloth.

not really. is kevin hart c00ning in these interviews? you don't have to watch the full interviews, just skim through :jbhmm::

^^^ not overly animated, not screaming "nahmsayin!!" every 15 seconds, not dancing.

how are they cut from the same cloth again? :coffee:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Whatever this means. I don’t do internet weirdo nonsense.

Like I’ve always said, I’ll do a skin test for ban bets and ban bets only. That’s it. You mad? :umad:

If you’re bold enough to call people something other than what they are, be bold enough to put your account up
Hairline test?
Lots of Indian have similar skin.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I keep saying people say this and I just don’t see it. She’s not ugly by any means but she’s not attractive to me, she’s average as fukk.
shes a beautiful black woman and shes funny

If she was a reg nobody walking down the street you'd turn your neck focus on dat body and as she walked by

and personally if she wore her hair natural all the time she'd be my kyptonite

:manny:

Tiffany-Haddish.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the accusation was that I was WHITE. so even if I were indian (which i'm not) somebody's giving up that account :francis:
So you have dark skin but won’t admit to being African American. But will say you aren’t white. I get it.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
They put the non threatening hoodrats, Big Fat Girls or Whoopi Goldberg on the pedestal to rep us.......

But never the cute, articulate, clever sistas..............I get it, too intimidating to cohosts etc but damn, it's just rinse, wash, repeat.

Ol girl just ain't for me. Way too over the top with the buffonery and she just ain't funny imo.