Tiffany Haddish c00ning it up on Seth Meyers - "i want the players with no baby mamas!!"

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
so hold up...when she's talking about turning down the role in GET OUT

"nah i don't do all dat, dats white people takin' people souls and opening up brains, i'm cool!!!"

with the exaggerated hand movements and shyt

that sit well with you? that was hilarious right there? just asking - don't chew my head off fam :pachaha:

and for the record I knew exactly what she meant by players, she was talking about the super bowl - that doesn't make what she said any better

You ain’t even black :heh:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You’ve never once proven that you were black despite years of posting here. You’ve had plenty of time to “prepare” :pachaha:

Whatever this means. I don’t do internet weirdo nonsense.

Like I’ve always said, I’ll do a skin test for ban bets and ban bets only. That’s it. You mad? :umad:

If you’re bold enough to call people something other than what they are, be bold enough to put your account up

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never paid attention to her until this past Oscars and that shyt was C00NIN. :yeshrug:

If her comedy is anything like what she did at the Oscars, then yes that shyt is C00NIN.:yeshrug:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Whatever this means. I don’t do internet weirdo nonsense.

Like I’ve always said, I’ll do a skin test for ban bets and ban bets only. That’s it. You mad? :umad:

If you’re bold enough to call people something other than what they are, be bold enough to put your account up

I’m not mad at all. You accusing me being mad is a deflection tactic. You’ve been suspected of being white on here for years, let’s not act like this is ne to you Caleb:mjlol:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
The issue of not wanting to be a stepmom :yeshrug:. A lot of people feel that way.

As far as her mannerisms, you ever think she could just be that way? You know some black women are loud and extra. Fuk care if white people think it’s funny or stereotypical. Who the hell cares? Why do black people have to switch up to be seen a certain way for white folks? c00ning would be acting nice and soft when she’s not. White people still gon stereotype you no matter how you act. Still going to try and pay you less. Still throw racist shyt at you. Etc. shyt get money and do you. You would think she was out here distancing herself or acting like Don Lemon or Tiger Woods. Tiffany only problem is she talk too much about Hollywood business but besides that she’s fine

She is really like that. Doesn't make it not c00ning tho.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I’m not mad at all. You accusing me being mad is a deflection tactic. You’ve been suspected of being white on here for years, let’s not act like this is ne to you Caleb:mjlol:

Like I said let’s run the ban bet and settle it. If you don’t want to then say it. there’s no use in going back and forth fam.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You even deflect just like a WS :russ:

So you’d rather do all this than accept the bet

tumblr_inline_p4u0hmBQQt1vb5xj7_250.gif