Tiffany Haddish c00ning it up on Seth Meyers - "i want the players with no baby mamas!!"

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
I don't see it here but I really didn't like her interview about Monique's husband though.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
She was not c00ning in that interview, a little over the top but that's her personality. If she was being fake than some of y'all would be complain about that as well. She'll more than likely tone it down over time but let her do her.

Being fake as in sitting there like a normal person without waiving her hands around when she talks and pounding her fist in her hand like she’s at roscoes chopping it up with the homies? :comeon:

I’m from the hood and I’m telling you, this is over the top.

That new movie she has with Kevin Hart looks funny though

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cool im glad she said this shyt i always say i don't want a single mother . . more power to her

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
What are our "own" celebs? Black minstrel acts approved by the gate keepers of white supremacist media? There are plenty of celebs that black people stand behind, men and women who achieve fame without sacrificing their integrity and running away from their identity as black people. Have we ever turned on Denzel? On Spike? On Chris Rock? On Nas? On Viola Davis? On Aretha Franklin? On Ossie Davis? :francis:
Your avi always makes me want some Hershey chocolate kisses :blessed:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If a black man went on tv talking about avoiding black women with babtydaddies

Um that's pretty much an established Coli talking point. There was just a large thread on the very subject the other day. I don't see much outrage stemming from such a role reversal.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Being fake as in sitting there like a normal person without waiving her hands around when she talks and pounding her fist in her hand like she’s at roscoes chopping it up with the homies? :comeon:

I’m from the hood and I’m telling you, this is over the top.

That new movie she has with Kevin Hart looks funny though
See that's the issue I have. Yall basically saying its cool to be a certain way around fellow blacks but she needs to clean it up around whites

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
She wasn't c00ning at all :dahell:

She was specifically talking about football players at the super bowl when she said "players"

And said she want ones with no babies so she can make them some

And she look good in those clips :wow:

Back off, I wanna impregnate her first :wow:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
See that's the issue I have. Yall basically saying its cool to be a certain way around fellow blacks but she needs to clean it up around whites

nah. that's why I used the example of the latina chick earlier; that shyt would sound crazy to everybody; black, white, asian.

and I don't have a problem with black comedians getting on talk shows and being themselves...

but she can't answer ONE question with a: "yeah that was cool, that was nice, I really enjoyed that"

she doesn't HAVE to over ghetto-ize every single thing she says and be animated when she talks. that shyt is crazy looking

ironically i defended her in another thread earlier this year and got shyt on

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
nah. that's why I used the example of the latina chick earlier; that shyt would sound crazy to everybody; black, white, asian.

and I don't have a problem with black comedians getting on talk shows and being themselves...

but she can't answer ONE question with a: "yeah that was cool, that was nice, I really enjoyed that"

she doesn't HAVE to over ghetto-ize every single thing she says and be animated when she talks. that shyt is crazy looking

ironically i defended her in another thread earlier this year and got shyt on
But she acts like that no matter who the audience is. Imo c00ning would be if she hammed it up in front of black folks but turned professional in front of whites. Im not really a fan but at least shes consistent and we can assume shes being herself. We cant be changing up for these cacs

Kex

All Star
Daps
The issue of not wanting to be a stepmom :yeshrug:. A lot of people feel that way.

As far as her mannerisms, you ever think she could just be that way? You know some black women are loud and extra. Fuk care if white people think it’s funny or stereotypical. Who the hell cares? Why do black people have to switch up to be seen a certain way for white folks? c00ning would be acting nice and soft when she’s not. White people still gon stereotype you no matter how you act. Still going to try and pay you less. Still throw racist shyt at you. Etc. shyt get money and do you. You would think she was out here distancing herself or acting like Don Lemon or Tiger Woods. Tiffany only problem is she talk too much about Hollywood business but besides that she’s fine

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Tiff, like most female comedians , is not funny at all. I rarely pay attention to anything she says...in fact make it a point to turn the volume down when she's on tv.
She's good looking and she always appears to be happy/ in good spirits.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
She's getting a little long in the tooth for her to try to make those types of demands. She's damn near 40, she might as well just cougar it up for a while until some wealthy foreign billionaire buys her. Plus reading up on her, she's all over the place, got and married and divorced to the same man twice, her last divorce happened right before she broke out and became a star. She dabbled in Scientology. She's probably a legit manic depressive.
Well, because she's 40 and been through a lot, I'm pretty sure she had her run-ins with baby mommas, and dealt with this...
giphy.gif

And this....
anigif_enhanced-8552-1412182445-11.gif

And this...
tenor.gif

And this...
tenor.gif

Daps
Maybe, just maybe, I have to come to grips with the fact that I just do not like black women very much - and reading this read, I'm clearly not alone.

Watching that made me mad as fukk, and yet, somehow, it really wasn't all that bad. That is who she is, it seems Not like we don't know black women like that. Is she being a little extra? Probably. It's TV. She wants to try to be funny, and since that seems to be who she is, she is probably adding a little bet extra on the hot dog, hoping it works.

But ....it pissed me off.