Tiffany Haddish c00ning it up on Seth Meyers - "i want the players with no baby mamas!!"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: brother. I can be hungry for some KFC chicken sandwiches

but I'm not about to get on national television and "i sholl want some fried chicken!! that chicken be good as hell! sheeeiit!!"

it's her delivery. she's over the top with it and never cuts it off. every single syllable that comes out of her mouth is some ghetto shyt

People can't see the forest for the trees, tho.

Hate to say it, but she does exude "Token ghetto black chick"

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Is Tiffany Haddish is c00ning then what about Chapelle, Martin or Chris Rock? Are they c00ns too because they've joked & played up black stereotypes in the past. :jbhmm:
Chris Rock was the closest with his nikkas vs. Black People bit. Martin couldn't come out today with the characters he had on his show. Chapelle always seemed the least c00nish comedian to me. Along with Kat Williams. But it can be said that all Black comedians are critical and make fun of Black culture. White comics don't do that. They never say "White people always......" or "Don't you hate it when white people...." Jeff Foxworthy was the only one with his "Red neck" jokes

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:patrice: brother. I can be hungry for some KFC chicken sandwiches

but I'm not about to get on national television and "i sholl want some fried chicken!! that chicken be good as hell! sheeeiit!!"

it's her delivery. she's over the top with it and never cuts it off. every single syllable that comes out of her mouth is some ghetto shyt
:ehh:

@dora_da_destroyer we might hit a record for before summer sis :lolbron:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
She was not c00ning in that interview, a little over the top but that's her personality. If she was being fake than some of y'all would be complain about that as well. She'll more than likely tone it down over time but let her do her.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Rock was the closest with his nikkas vs. Black People bit. Martin couldn't come out today with the characters he had on his show. Chapelle always seemed the least c00nish comedian to me. Along with Kat Williams. But it can be said that all Black comedians are critical and make fun of Black culture. White comics don't do that. They never say "White people always......" or "Don't you hate it when white people...." Jeff Foxworthy was the only one with his "Red neck" jokes

thats truly sad and why this is the unfunniest generation ever SJWs are ruining comedy

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
thats truly sad and why this is the unfunniest generation ever SJWs are ruining comedy
I partly agree, I think it puts a comedian's skill to the test when they can't go for the easy, cliched laugh. Cross dressing is hacky, like Chapelle said. In all honesty I would rather see the hotep characterization as a comedy device. Why couldn't they portray a militant in a funny way, Martin's character in Boomerang was like that.