Tiffany Haddish c00ning it up on Seth Meyers - "i want the players with no baby mamas!!"

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Well, because she's 40 and been through a lot, I'm pretty sure she had her run-ins with baby mommas, and dealt with this...
giphy.gif

And this....
anigif_enhanced-8552-1412182445-11.gif

And this...
tenor.gif

And this...
tenor.gif
Yeah, but it seems like she would be acting the exact same way. I think if she came across how Regina Hall carries herself, people would have a more positive attitude toward Tiffany. It says something when people get tired of you that fast. She just doesn't need to be "on 100" all the time.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yeah, but it seems like she would be acting the exact same way. I think if she came across how Regina Hall carries herself, people would have a more positive attitude toward Tiffany. It says something when people get tired of you that fast. She just doesn't need to be "on 100" all the time.
Well, if she doesn't want a man with ex'es who are still in the picture because of kids, that's her choice.
But, it's true. It is harder for someone her age and looks to be choosey. However, that won't prevent a young guy without strings from being a he-golddigger.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna fake, yall just hating cuz she buzzin.

Taking offense to this is a hell of a reach. I'm not a fan but its somewhat telling how such small goofy shyt got bruhs calling her out her name but nikkas still cape for floyd mayweather to the death in spite of shytty/anti black things he actually says/does
:picard:

Etherous

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This is just her, this is how she has always been:yeshrug:. If people liked her before Idk why the hate now

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
How many single mothers come with millions of dollars? You really can’t compare a single mother to a single father just based on how our society is.

Wait huh so if you don't want a man with kids it's different if he has million of dollars?? Isn't that called being a gold digger?? That logic is flawed as hell. Also by the majority single fathers aren't coming with millions. AND if they are why would I want to split that with another woman and her child when that could be for solely my family.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
calling black people c00ns for being themselves is not militant and you're not fooling me. You're being racist.
let her be her. I looked back at her standup from 10 years ago and she hasn't changed one bit. This "c00n" name calling is starting to feel :mjpls:

this is some hide in plain sight racism.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:mjlol: so now wanting a partner with no previous children is c00ning?
So she couldn't say she want a childless mate

shyt she said is not shyt u say on a white television program

She making coli comments on tv:mjlol:

Bish a c00n agent

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Wait huh so if you don't want a man with kids it's different if he has million of dollars?? Isn't that called being a gold digger?? That logic is flawed as hell. Also by the majority single fathers aren't coming with millions. AND if they are why would I want to split that with another woman and her child when that could be for solely my family.

You can’t place a millionaire in the same position as a single mother.