Timberland's.... Infidelity or dumb paranoia?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I have never met a woman in a polygamy situation who was not miserable. Not one.

You either have to be crazy, desperate, a gold digger, forced into it or brainwashed by religion. I've never understood how any woman can even consider this shyt.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

TWO women from a polygamous marriage in Chiredzi have appeared in court facing murder and attempted murder charges after allegedly poisoning to death four family members. Tikhomuni Mapanya, 32, and Makanani Lisimati, 62, were not asked to plead when they appeared before Chiredzi magistrate Tafadzwa Mhlanga. They were remanded in custody to June 27 and advised to apply for bail at the High Court. Court heard that the two are married to one Musuteri Dhambarara who also has a third wife, Maritia Zvavirima, aged 35. Prosecutor Mike Mwatsiya said on June 7 this year, the two suspects administered an as yet unidentified poison to a two-litre container of milk and gave it to Zvavirima to feed her family. Court heard that Zvavirima prepared food and shared the milk with family members identified as Ester Kunguli, 70, Sylivia Baloyi, 4, Beauty Baloyi, 4, Takudzwa Pote, 7.

All four who all died soon after consuming the food. Zvavirima and one Selina Risimati, who also ate the poisoned food, survived after vomiting and were taken to Chiredzi General Hospital for treatment. Court heard that villagers who heard cries at the homestead rushed to help and found four lifeless bodies scattered around the place while Zavirima and Risimati were writhing on the ground in agony. A report was made to the police, leading to the arrest of the suspects.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201606180194.html
Polygamy: Wives poison rival's family, 4 dead

Ignore the trolls, brehette.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Almost 5 years.

Eh, not quite at 7 years. Note: The 7 year itch thing is real, so he may be feeling it a little early.

Question for you, and be honest. Do you nag or annoy this man? How often do ya'll have sex. You say he's doing things that he wouldn't normally do, but is he otherwise kind and attentive to you?

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Too be honest your nikka sOund like a bytch.
Who throws away shoes cause of a stain :wrist::wrist:

Stuff gets stained or damaged beyond repair. The cleaning lady ironed clothes and left them with a shinny look on some places. Too much heat and no more steam I guess. would you wear a shirt with an odd shinny streak? Especially if its white or a light colour? or even a dark shirt ruined is a similar way? unfortunately I end up doing the laundry...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I had a pair of timbs that had blood, liqour, smeared ashes, dirt, and vomit and I never would of thought to get rid of them. I started reading your thread but there were no cliffs and I started thinking about that pair of timbs. I hope this doesn't help because there were no cliffs.
full
:dead:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I had a pair of timbs that had blood, liqour, smeared ashes, dirt, and vomit and I never would of thought to get rid of them. I started reading your thread but there were no cliffs and I started thinking about that pair of timbs. I hope this doesn't help because there were no cliffs.
full

lol. You would try to get the stains out or wear them stained???