Timberland's.... Infidelity or dumb paranoia?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Is your sex life normal or has it been strained since he's gone to the gym?

Does he have a desk job? Show up at his job with lunch to "surprise him" but pay attention to the reaction of the coworkers. Do they look uncomfortable?
Are they used to hearing good things about you and welcome you? Or do they look like a mistress is amongst them?

I don't have any advice. I would be like you.. I would start questioning everything and second guessing every behavior..

Eventually you are going to talk to your husband

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Husband is treating you better so you assume he's cheating :snoop:

You need to work on your self-esteem.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This is what goes through women's minds.. that's why they always accusing you of cheating.

Come home 5 minutes past normal, your cheating.

Don't feel like having sex everytime she throws it at you, your cheating.

Why don't you talk to him and ask him what's with the whole change up and other things that's bothering you? How are y'all in a marriage but can't communicate? :wtf: :mindblown:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I don't know how I will react with concrete proof before me. But I hope to stay calm and finish school (2017) graduate and try to sort out my finances. Not be petty, walk away and move on.

I was just curious [I hope you don't find out anything foul about your husband and that your marriage thrives] and asked because a lot of women will make their suspicions known and make threats to dip. Then look for proof, find it...and stay :francis:.

I'm not saying to put your head in the sand just that if you look for problems and find them then you should have a solution...[You seem to have an idea.]

Good Luck.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Cliffnotes -

The guy is not being an a$$hole and is a nice guy and op thinks it is strange

Iooking at the OP i made him sound like a jerk but he isnt that bad, when i write tell me to go to hell he will have said something along the lines of - i cant drive slower it will take up forever to get there or try to get me to take pain killers or stay at the closest good hotel
Breh was fukkin OPP sideways in the backseat

GMB we dem Boyz
:damn:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Cliffs? Cause there aint no way.

OP's husband is usually a stickler about certain things. As of late, he's been letting things slide that would normally set him off. As a result, OP's cheater meter is going off. Consulted the board rather than her husband and is receiving various replies :yeshrug:.