Timberland's.... Infidelity or dumb paranoia?

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
lol. You would try to get the stains out or wear them stained???
Your man fukked up by not putting a protective on wheat timbs

You can take it to a shoe repair and maybe they can work with it. also there are a few websites (I'm not posting them as you need to stop disrespeckin the sanctity of 6" wheat timbs) that show step by step how someone got various stains out of em.

Edit. once the front of the boot gets stained beyond repair then it gets relegated to stomping people out/lawn work

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
You know him well enough to know when something is off, women tend to have a strong intuition on infidelity for some reason, obviously some take different actions whether choosing to ignore it or act upon it but that's another topic.

Point is if you think he is and you see signs then yea maybe :francis: :manny:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:what: nikka you rocking white low top AF1s if they have a kethcup stain on em? why would i keep wearing dusty ass stained timbs.
I'm a grown ass man son. If I spent my money on it Imma wear them hoes till they fall apart idgaf bout a stain. Worst thing that can happen is somebody judge you or clown you and I'm official so Nobody doing it in my face so idgaf bout that either

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
u paranoid af

he does selfless things because he's trying to change his demonic ways and be a wholesome man and great husband to provide a stable and happy future for his family and the first thing u think of is that he's feeling guilty about cheating?:what: why can't he just be trying to be a better man?:pacspit:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
So you spilled oil on his timbs? He deserves to cheat thrice for that
#GMB

I'm the one who uses coconut oil so I probably did it by MISTAKE.

People are obsessed with these shoes. And his silence about it makes me suspicious.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Cliffnotes -

The guy is not being an a$$hole and is a nice guy and op thinks it is strange