Times thinking with your dikk almost got you killed

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
One of my hands was fukked for years, but now I can make a first. Other than that I didn't walk for like a month or two coz of thighs.
Damn after the attack, your brehs drove you to a hospital or someone called 911?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I met this bytch in a club from a projects in Jersey City. She was a ho but I was just tryna smash. She told me to link up in her projects I was like bet, I was gonna scoop her up and bring her back to the city.

So I take the train out there and meet her in her hood on some sucker shyt right. I get buzzed in and walk up the staircase and nikkas come from up the stairs and down the stairs and the nikka from up the stairs put the gun in my face told me to empty my pockets, I just gave em my wallet and my phone told them they got me I don't have shyt else. Then they scattered. I bounced up outta there quick and took the Path back to the city.

I went out there on some chest pumped out shyt thinking the projects soft and wasn't on my toes.

Definitely set you up. I've bushed women when I found out they were from a projects especially on the other side of town. In my youth I've turned down women that were stacked because I didn't feel comfortable for that reason.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Freshman year of college, made out with a fat white chick and got head from her roommate while she slept. Guy who had a crush on the white chick was in the Army and he waited at my dorm to wrestle. I went home for the weekend and missed the fukkery. I think the white chick and her roommate had a fistfight over the weekend. Never talked to or saw them again.

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Definitely set you up. I've bushed women when I found out they were from a projects especially on the other side of town. In my youth I've turned down women that were stacked because I didn't feel comfortable for that reason.
Had an S on my chest them days tho you couldn't tell me shyt. I thought I was bulletproof lmao

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Technically nothing happened and I wasn't in any actual danger, but I put myself in a potentially dangerous predicament.

Many many years ago, there was some random chick I talked to on Blackplanet. I was in college at the time. She didn't have a cell phone and she was only able to call me on her work phone.

She wanted to meet me and normally I only would meet chicks off the net in a public space, but she only lived like 2 blocks from me, so I said what the hell. I walked over to her house. Street looked rundown as hell compared to my gated apartment complex.

She wasn't home, but her teenage younger sister was there babysitting. I was about to walk right out, but her sister said she had to stay late at work and she would be there soon. I took a seat and her sister put on Fast and the Furious. After like 20 min, I just dipped. Never spoke to old girl again after that.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Smashed this bytch off BP a few yrs ago fine lil Rican bytch ..i was in smash grab tha cash and dash mode so after I got all dem guts she just laid thier naked tryna catch her breath.. I saw where she put the money before I fukked so afterwards I asked to use tha bathroom which was by the door...i grabbed the money and hauled ass when I was running towards the door she ran to the window and started yelling downstairs to her pimp in the car instead of tellin em I robbed her she said I raped her these nikkas start pulling heat and bussin.. I could hear the bullets whizzing I was a few feet from the car I jumped in tryna keep cool but I was probably actin and sounding like Bernie Mac when he was caught by Red for fukking Ms Parker...punched the gas leaving the hotel and almost got t boned by a 18 wheeler..they followed behind but got caught by some lights and me not knowing where I was going drove for 5mins and somehow ended right back in front of the hotel lol.. They didn't see me so I dipped and found the freeway...crazy I made it out

:laff::laff: thread is comedy

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Great thread.

Graduation year of high school I went to. Party drunk as a skunk with one of my brehs. I started dancing with some fine ass girl for like 3 songs, guess we were getting real nasty. Start of the fourth song I feel someone turn me around but I’m so drunk I smoothly dance into it.

It was her man that grab my shirt and was swaying me all over the dance floor. It felt like we were dancing (but later my boy said he was whipping me around like crazy he was surprised I didn’t fall).

My Breh runs up and pushes him and asks me what I want to do and I say peace with a big ass grin. The girls boyfriend starts assembling his crew to jump us and my Breh gets me out of there before it got real messy.

That was a crazy night because after this party we picked up another friend and two girls and got into a police chase and escaped.
top 5 post already this year
:deadrose:
:mjlol: