Tinder launches 500$ subscription service

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If they can GUARANTEE me some p*ssy every month, then I'd pay for it.

Imagine paying $500 a month and still not getting any matches....
If there's a rise in incel related shootings in the coming months we know why :huhldup:

idiots
hit the gym get a haircut buy some nice clothes get cologne study some game its easy
goddamn
fukk all that. We buying p*ssy in 2024.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
People can't be this stupid. It reminds me of all the people who actually believed Mark Zuckerberg and Elon musk would fight.

They know nobody(exagerrating. People are still profoundly stupid so there will be some morons who pay, but the majority will not be able to justify spending that kind of money) will actually pay 500 dollars to use an app that is known for its bots, onlyfans scammers, and catfishing accounts. This is purely a marketing move and it's working perfectly. Outrage drives engagement. Engagement results in ad revenue as more people view the content that makes them upset and share that content like OP is doing right now. At least 3 people who post in this thread will now tell someone they know or post this on social media. They've successfully forced people(against their will) to think about an app that they likely haven't had to think about for months or years.

They're hoping people will spend the 500 dollars "ironically" or as "a joke" which will help them go even more viral as content creators on YouTube and social media make posts with clickbait titles like "I spent 500 dollars on tinder. Here's what I found".

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

I’m assuming they’re paying users to go on dates with other users.

Daps
What are the perks? For $500 a month, What does this give you that therapy, a gym membership, and a fashion overhaul won’t?

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
BREH....FLAVORED OXYGEN :krs:

Dude that could actually work. Just a place where folks can breath different flavors of air and pay by the gas limit.
Hate to be that guy...

But, it's not something in every state. I have only seen one in Vegas way back in the day.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
How do you use Tinder Select?
According to Tinder’s website, a Tinder Select membership includes:

Direct messaging to people without matching first up to two times a week.

-A profile with an unblurred photo that is prioritized on other users' "Likes You" grid for one week.

-A badge that shows off access to the exclusive tier.

-A “Select Mode” that lets members see and be seen by the app’s most sought-after profiles for "more exceptional connections."

-Early access to new features.

-The ability to hide advertisements and see likes sent over the past week.

This all you get for it? :dead:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif