Tinder launches 500$ subscription service

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
goddamn nikka 500 for p*ssy once a month???

I wouldn't pay 500 for p*ssy once a day, you know how many fat/ugly bytches/post 35 single mothers are out there just itching to give it away?
They're not giving it away to me.

I'm well dressed. Well groomed. I'm very in shape. I'm funny. I'm a great conversationalist. I'm not some friendless lame. I'm actually quite popular and I'm a hood nikka for real. These are all things that women tell me and compliment me on.

Yet, they won't fukk me because they're not physically attracted to me. They admit it themselves.

I'm not saying it's every woman that rejects me. But it's enough that $500 a month would be a significant upgrade.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
They're not giving it away to me.

I'm well dressed. Well groomed. I'm very in shape. I'm funny. I'm a great conversationalist. I'm not some friendless lame. I'm actually quite popular and I'm a hood nikka for real. These are all things that women tell me and compliment me on.

Yet, they won't fukk me because they're not physically attracted to me. They admit it themselves.

I'm not saying it's every woman that rejects me. But it's enough that $500 a month would be a significant upgrade.
#uglyteam :mjcry: