To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2023-2024 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Never thought in my life I'd ever hear a player say San Antonio is their preferred destination :pachaha:
The other options are Detroit, Charlotte, Portland and Charlotte :manny:

Edit: Meant DC at the end there :russ:

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we had OG Anunoby instead of Keldon Johnson we'd be a playoff team overnight.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If we had OG Anunoby instead of Keldon Johnson we'd be a playoff team overnight.
I like OG but he be hurt A LOT:francis:

Didn't he hurt his elbow as soon as he got to New York :francis:

West going to be to tough going forward for your second or 3rd best player to be missing 25 games and you get away with it

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
That's tough, but I gotta go with BoBo.

Man, that's tough.

Inclined to say Diaw, only because Green was great. But Green sometimes made you feel like he was MORE than a role player, and then you'd get so frustrated and disappointed because your expectations got high.
Agreed plus it seemed like once Diaw got more minutes our offense really took off

When Danny got hot shooting it was fun to watch and him and Kawhi are one of the best perimeter defensive duos of all time

But Danny was a terrible dribbler and would go ice cold at bad times (2012 OKC and the last 2 games in 2013 vs Miami

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Agreed plus it seemed like once Diaw got more minutes our offense really took off

When Danny got hot shooting it was fun to watch and him and Kawhi are one of the best perimeter defensive duos of all time

But Danny was a terrible dribbler and would go ice cold at bad times (2012 OKC and the last 2 games in 2013 vs Miami
Tony popping off telling Miami how to defend him after Game 5 :francis: