TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK BENCHES RICKY STARKS; ‘DYNASTY’ LOWEST PPV LIVE GATE EVER; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 449 DAYS/64 WEEKS)

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
So, thanks to one of the brehs who posted their schedule lineup, I found out that they’re running a show at the KFC Yum! Center about 20 minutes out from me.

Which is baffling because that show is in like 2-3 weeks and I’ve seen or heard NO promo for it. :wtf: Usually there would be advertising on the radio stations and blurbs on the news channel/local ads, but I haven’t heard a peep.

I go to the Ticketmaster site to see what it looks like, and the prices aren’t… AS bad as they’ve been in some cities. The cheap seats are like $10-$15 more than when The E came, but it’s manageable. But it looks like they’re gonna have the whole left side of the arena sans ringside and most of the upper levels tarped off. That’s… not a good look in an arena that can hold almost 23k.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Who else is part of that reality tv to wrestling pipeline?

Miz - Real World/The Challenge
Jessie Goderz - Big Brother
Grayson Waller - Australian Survivor
Does Elimidate count? Lance Archer (I know it probably doesnt, just funny seeing Lance did this show :mjlol:)

Looks like John Cena was doing reality shyt before he got to WWE.
David Otunga was on I Love New York.
This page lists some wrestling ppl that did reality. Cena and Otunga seems like the only ones (other than Miz) that had reality shyt before wrestling. A bunch of the others listed did reality while they were already big in wrestling.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Does Elimidate count? Lance Archer (I know it probably doesnt, just funny seeing Lance did this show :mjlol:)

Looks like John Cena was doing reality shyt before he got to WWE.
David Otunga was on I Love New York.
This page lists some wrestling ppl that did reality. Cena and Otunga seems like the only ones (other than Miz) that had reality shyt before wrestling. A bunch of the others listed did reality while they were already big in wrestling.

Yam yam bigelow from NXT was in some Real chance of love shyt

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its wild now seeing how over the Young Bucks & Omega actually were at one point:

NJPW booked Omega 10x better than AEW has and now they're getting ready to stick him in another random ass tag team with Jericho :snoop:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Its wild now seeing how over the Young Bucks & Omega actually were at one point:

NJPW booked Omega 10x better than AEW has and now they're getting ready to stick him in another random ass tag team with Jericho :snoop:

Bullet Club in its prime

vince-special.gif

Devil's Sky definitely added to Kenny's presentation a lot more than his current AEW theme