Too Many Americans Will Never Be Able to Retire

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably Americans who dont want to leave America.

Save up 6 firgues, move to a country where your dollar triples and live like a dam kang
I'm thinking about keeping my black ass here in Europe, well Amsterdam really. Where the pay is good, won't go into debt for health care, much safer environment, etc

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What period of American history has NOT been depressing for Black people though?

Maybe from a CAC perspective this shyt is gonna be ultra depressing though. :yeshrug: :mjpls:

Being pacified to injustice is literally being anti-black, FYI. Your way of thinking is what led us to have c00ns in our society, because c00ns gave up hope and think that white supremacy is everlasting (hint: it's not)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being pacified to injustice is literally being anti-black, FYI. Your way of thinking is what led us to have c00ns in our society, because c00ns gave up hope and think that white supremacy is everlasting (hint: it's not)
You're responding to something I didn't say because you're triggered. No one ever said anything about being pacified. The point is there's no reason for Black people to be worried about the future being bad because the PRESENT is bad. Focus on that .

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Another fukked up thing is that the system try to keep you a slave to debt. Credit is power but in order to maintain a high credit score you have to have debt on file. Tell me why I just paid off a vehicle and my shyt dropped 30 points. Their reason is that I "need" to have some type of loan on my credit....

So all these underpaid people need to have debit in order to have good credit to get by in some cases (mortgage and auto loan rates, apartments look at your credit score, good jobs pull a credit check, etc)

:wow:

Who told you this after you paid off your car loan?

So paid off your loan and how long after you paid it off did you notice your credit dropped 30 points?

You need to call into that Dave Ramsey show and share and get his feedback, cause this is wild shiit...

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
My homeboy who's a loan processor for usaa that I called after I checked my fico score expecting a raise but got a drop instead.

Ok. So he essentially implying to you, you need to have some kind of loan in order to get credit back up.......literally be a perpetual slave to debt to keep good credit??

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok. So he essentially implying to you, you need to have some kind of loan in order to get credit back up.......literally be a perpetual slave to debt to keep good credit??
He wasn't lying. A quick Google search shows many people that had the same nasty discovery as myself. After my vehicle was paid off, i don't have anymore loans. Just 3 credit cards that I only utilize 10% each month and pay off before the statement due dates. All of my rental mortgages are under my business and not directly attached to me. So in order for my credit to go back up quickly, I need to either get a loan for another car (eyeing a Tesla anyways), or get a personal loan or something.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Seeing a whole lotta excuses in this thread. If you have time to be on thecoli you can pick up a part time job or hustle.

Most Americans don’t have wealth because of spending habits, low income or a combination of the two.

I’m not having children until I have at least a mil in assets and several streams of income that allows me not to work a 9 to 5.

Most people don’t want to sacrifice or do what needs to be done to get there.

People don’t live like they make 18k a year after graduating to pay off student loans in 2 years. They pay too much rent, get a brand new car and spend money like they got a lot of it.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
At least You see it, brehette.

French Revolution 3.0 is coming. You think that these landlords and the companies making monopolies off of food you buy at the supermarlet and water you drink, try to negotiate the coat of living? :heh:

This economy is made only for the wealthy, and the wealthy stopped having kids because they love the gentrified cities thats anti-family in terms of activities and structure.

Best to push for free Public tuition/free trade school and Medicare 4 All to soften the blow of a dystopian futuee.
People don’t choose their schools based on price. More so other superficial ideals and values.

Going to community college and transferring will have you save a lot of money. Plus with college you have damn near 5 months off every year. Work during those 5 months and stack your paper.

Live at home and commute to school if you can. I dated a chick from another country and I bet you she ain’t gonna pay off her student loans any time soon. Given that she was an international student her tuition probably cost about 40-50k a year. Multiply that by 4. If she lives like a bum she can pay it off in 4-6 years.

Get scholarships and grants.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People don’t choose their schools based on price. More so other superficial ideals and values.

Going to community college and transferring will have you save a lot of money. Plus with college you have damn near 5 months off every year. Work during those 5 months and stack your paper.

Live at home and commute to school if you can. I dated a chick from another country and I bet you she ain’t gonna pay off her student loans any time soon. Given that she was an international student her tuition probably cost about 40-50k a year. Multiply that by 4. If she lives like a bum she can pay it off in 4-6 years.

Get scholarships and grants.

Or fight for Free Public Tuition and Medicare 4 All and end the premise of scvhcolarships and student loan debt. We have a super-bloated military budget, but nothing for the general population.