kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We gotta address cancel culture before anything breh

that's the bigger issue, that income inequality stuff is a distraction

It's kinda the opposite in my opinion.
Young adults still at their parents crib and still can't have enough to retire, but we gotta be mad at people being mad, at people being mad, about people being mad, about people being mad about some old dude and what he did 20+ years ago?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Seeing a whole lotta excuses in this thread. If you have time to be on thecoli you can pick up a part time job or hustle.

Most Americans don’t have wealth because of spending habits, low income or a combination of the two.

I’m not having children until I have at least a mil in assets and several streams of income that allows me not to work a 9 to 5.

Most people don’t want to sacrifice or do what needs to be done to get there.

People don’t live like they make 18k a year after graduating to pay off student loans in 2 years. They pay too much rent, get a brand new car and spend money like they got a lot of it.

ITS SOOOOO Haaaarrrdddddd!!!!!!!!! :mjcry:

im living my best life i aint part of this matrix, THEIRS ONLY 5 YEARS LEFTT!!!!:ufdup:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Or fight for Free Public Tuition and Medicare 4 All and end the premise of scvhcolarships and student loan debt. We have a super-bloated military budget, but nothing for the general population.
Right but that ain't gonna happen any time soon so do the best you can with what you have available to you.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Another fukked up thing is that the system try to keep you a slave to debt. Credit is power but in order to maintain a high credit score you have to have debt on file. Tell me why I just paid off a vehicle and my shyt dropped 30 points. Their reason is that I "need" to have some type of loan on my credit....

So all these underpaid people need to have debit in order to have good credit to get by in some cases (mortgage and auto loan rates, apartments look at your credit score, good jobs pull a credit check, etc)

Yes. That's correct. SUdden drop in debt and sudden increases in debt negatively affect you. Also, it depends on how strong that loan was for your credit. Was it the biggest debt on file ? Were you always on time? Use your CC a lot more or apply for a higher limit CC let's say you have 2 CCs with a 15k limit. Ask for CLI on both or ask for 1 single card with a 30-50k limit. That's why your points dropped -30. When I paid off my car, my scores actually went up +25 because I applied for CLI before it was duefor my loan to fall off. Then my CCs became bigger than my car note was.

Ok. So he essentially implying to you, you need to have some kind of loan in order to get credit back up.......literally be a perpetual slave to debt to keep good credit??

This guy smh

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Be careful brehs, moms is retired from the government and she say they keep finding a way to tax your retirement money.
It’s laws against that shyt in Illinois, not finna happen

Unions got such a tight grip on state government here, they’d raised hell. Matter of fact this straight from the state of Illinois website
Illinois does not tax distributions received from:
  • state and local government deferred compensation plans;
  • a government retirement or government disability plan, including military plans;
So once again, I’m straight :myman:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another fukked up thing is that the system try to keep you a slave to debt. Credit is power but in order to maintain a high credit score you have to have debt on file. Tell me why I just paid off a vehicle and my shyt dropped 30 points. Their reason is that I "need" to have some type of loan on my credit....

So all these underpaid people need to have debit in order to have good credit to get by in some cases (mortgage and auto loan rates, apartments look at your credit score, good jobs pull a credit check, etc)
The reality is, that credit hit will sort itself out in a few months. Mine dropped 20 after taking on a loan and getting a credit check in November. While not doing anything at all, its rebounded. Those dings only hurt people with perpetually poor credit as a 30 point hit can take them years to reverse for various reasons (credit usage rate, other loans, outstanding debt). If you are good about your finances, thise hits mean nothing. When my finances were bad due to shyt jobs, I couldnt afford tuition which lead to defaulting since I wasnt in school, which lead to a nearly 200 point drop in credit...it was bad. Was too poor to fight it.