Daps
Reppin
Da Block
(Women can chime in here too)
In this new era we live in I notice a lot of
dudes are overcomplicating physical attraction in regards to what they like in women, lemme explain.

As men we all have some preferences in what we like, to me the most beautiful women I've always been into have always shared a similar look

halle-berry-2003-gothika-today-161214_69a71638239fc20e58ab384504784d1b.today-inline-large.jpg

:lawd::ohlawd: :noah:

karrueche-tran-at-the-adeam-fashion-show-during-mercedes-benz-fashion-week-fall-2015.jpg

:whew::cape:

However I've also been into other types as long as they look good I don't really care, but my preference and what I personally consider to be the most beautiful is just that a preference.

Some dudes like dark skin, tan skin, or white chicks it really shouldn't matter. But I see nikkas writing mathmatical equations and even publications are trying to figure out whose the most beautiful or attractive type
:rudy:

Like breh how much time do people have, at the end of the day we're all human and if you like it go get it breh, wife her up make some babies and live life.
Stop overthinking and debating on such a basic human concept it's not that complex.

I see women doing this too
A chick in one of my high school classes literally did an entire project about dark skin vs light skin and everybody in the room was like :dahell: :whoa: N she started taking a poll about which was more attractive :mindblown:

At the end of the day black/white/Latin/Asian/mixed/ etc
Thick/slim/skinny
all have attractive people in their groups and people should stop making something out of nothing. :win:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
For the most part --- an attractive woman is universally agreed upon by most men no matter the race, culture, age, etc. We are by far guided by only the physical.

Attraction is a whole different thing for women. A woman might find a guy attractive on Monday and not attractive on Tuesday.

Daps
Reppin
Da Block
You wrote all of this to come to the conclusion that attraction is in the eye of the beholder. And that length in subject of beauty is unnecessary, is that correct?

Close thread.

It was lengthy I know but I wrote it off the cuff and people around me won't shut up about it I was trying to be descriptive enough so dudes wouldn't get the wrong idea

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
For the most part --- an attractive woman is universally agreed upon by most men no matter the race, culture, age, etc. We are by far guided by only the physical.

Attraction is a whole different thing for women. A woman might find a guy attractive on Monday and not attractive on Tuesday.

True. Goes the other way as well. There were women I found attractive from a first look at them, who I then lost all attraction for when I saw how they act, their personality made them ugly.

Like once it was gone it couldn't come back.