Tough decision. I'm better as a drunk

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So, I've alternated from being drunk to being sober. I'm a much better person drunk. I talk to girls. I have hours long conversations. When I'm sober, I listen to sad, depressing music. I hate life. But, when I'm drunk I'm a social person. What do I do? It's either kill myself being sober or live an unhealthy life being social with people. I don't know what to do. Drinking makes me a better person. I know, I know, that's the addict in me talking, but it's true.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Wel
So, I've alternated from being drunk to being sober. I'm a much better person drunk. I talk to girls. I have hours long conversations. When I'm sober, I listen to sad, depressing music. I hate life. But, when I'm drunk I'm a social person. What do I do? It's either kill myself being sober or live an unhealthy life being social with people. I don't know what to do. Drinking makes me a better person. I know, I know, that's the addict in me talking, but it's true.
Well drinking brings out something that is already in you. So don’t drink used that saved money for therapy and work to reach a middle ground…Where you aren’t torturing yourself when your sober like a Massocist and you can improve to be more baseline

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The beginning stages of addiction.

It’s downhill from here.
I've already been there. I went to rehab for alcohol and benzos 6 years ago. My life was absolute trash for 5 years when I was sober. I start drinking again and I'm meeting people and dating again. It's a problem. I need a middle ground I guess

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
See a therapist breh
I know it is the right thing to do, but I don't like therapists. I talk about bullshyt for an hour and they never help. I need something else. That something else happens to be alcohol at the moment. I just had a great hour long conversation with this girl, and I was drunk off 5 beers. I couldn't do that sober. I'm simply a better person drunk. It saddens me

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
You need to cut that alcohol out of your life and get on the right oath of sobriety. Its been almost a year for me and im not saying its a night and day difference but its a significant change. You can have a good time without it . Take that along with joining the gym and that gut will melt away.

You can do it. Stayed disciplined when it gets tough but know thats benefiting you in the long run . Your people need you healthy and strong. I dont know you but i got faith in you breh.