Tough decision. I'm better as a drunk

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
So, I've alternated from being drunk to being sober. I'm a much better person drunk. I talk to girls. I have hours long conversations. When I'm sober, I listen to sad, depressing music. I hate life. But, when I'm drunk I'm a social person. What do I do? It's either kill myself being sober or live an unhealthy life being social with people. I don't know what to do. Drinking makes me a better person. I know, I know, that's the addict in me talking, but it's true.

I suggest you give yourself more time being sober

depending on alcohol to be more social is not healthy

if you have that much trouble smoke weed instead breh, but don't don't get in trouble if weed is illegal in your state

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Back in the blender too dawg, 4 beers deep before noon.

Guess i’m not back on the bottle yet, but i feel you about not being able to keep going when i’m sober

Good luck breh, addiction is hard

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other than the social part it's another issue that's causing you to drink. If you can tap into that you might be able to solve your issue

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Breh is actually a full blown addict already.

He made a thread a couple of months ago cause he was sure he had terminal lung cancer from smoking a pack of cigarettes a day for years. Went to the doctor, they told him he probably got 5 years left and homie returned to smoking like a choo choo train like aint nothing happened.

When he gets on his deathbed, he'll be asking for our prayers but imma hit him with the :ufdup:

@Ciggavelli

If you got 5 years left then keep drinking and enjoy your time left

There’s no hoes in the afterlife
:ufdup: