Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
He doesn’t fit the zone blocking scheme but he would be a huge improvement as a pass blocker.

Shanahan values run blocking more
this plus they had a big falling out. Trent said fukk niners once he was on the pats. I dont think hes coming back to the same regime and I dont think the FO wants him

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
He doesn’t fit the zone blocking scheme but he would be a huge improvement as a pass blocker.

Shanahan values run blocking more

He is elite at pass blocking. To be quite frank we need to prioritize pass blocking we have a real QB now. If we keep doing the same thing we will get the same results. If not Trent someone.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is elite at pass blocking. To be quite frank we need to prioritize pass blocking we have a real QB now. If we keep doing the same thing we will get the same results. If not Trent someone.
I doubt it unless he’s desperate

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

YES THE fukk HE WOULD!!!!!!:damn:

"So where are we going with this? Eddie would have already fired Kyle. He fired Seifert, a two-time Super Bowl Champion, and he would accept this? This guy who twice got them in the Super Bowl and gave up leads both times and didn't know the rules? He would have fired Shanahan. And what's more, I would have supported it. I'm not sure I supported firing Seifert, but this I would have supported. Thank you so much for your service, you got us to the highest level, now we need someone who will bring us into the Promised Land. You can't come."

Status
Not open for further replies.