Transgender Student Fights To Be Accepted In Male Only Dormatories

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
XD37ify.gif

Be transgender at a Christian university, brehs.

That's a tough situation to sort out. It's not even like a gay student. It's a person that was biologically a chick. I'm trying to imagine the reaction if a transgender female was fighting to live in a female-only dorm. Don't know if there'd be as much leeway.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
Christian colleges are some weird things, I don't know anything about them. Like the idea of a male-only dorm is pretty foreign to me, being used to dorms in which men and women can live in and use the same bathrooms.

Anyways it's a bit of tricky issue. Like one part of me says that they should let him live in the male dorms, that their suggestion that he live in his own room or off-campus is effectively them quarantining him. It's also a safety risk, I think, because isolating him like that is not something that's going to go down lightly. Schools need to prioritize the well-being of their students so if they can argue that living in a male dorm would put him or others at risk, then it becomes a bit more complicated, especially considering that they're a private college.

All in all, I don't know man.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
My dorm room was the dorm that separated the male dorms from the female dorms, literally all males if I turn right, all females if I turned left. Don't get me wrong, the dorm was very clean but the air seemed to change walking down the male side. :patrice:I hope he chose those male dormmates wisely.