Transgender Student Fights To Be Accepted In Male Only Dormatories

sun raw

All Star
Daps
If she want to be a man, she better have the capabilities of the average man.:manny:

I'm all for this because it just reveals the inherent violence of Christianity. Turn the other cheek so a fellow Christian may slap it.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
black and transgender? talk about an agenda

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
So she has a p*ssy but claims to be a dude. Man we live in a bytchmade society when no one can tell this hoe to shut the fukk up and walk her ass to the women's dorms

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
I'm all for this because it just reveals the inherent violence of Christianity. Turn the other cheek so a fellow Christian may slap it.
WHy are u assuming that someone against this dumass tranny's dumass logic is Christian

This is simply common sense

This bytch is a woman

Keep her in a woman's dorm

sun raw

All Star
Daps
WHy are u assuming that someone against this dumass tranny's dumass logic is Christian

This is simply common sense

This bytch is a woman

Keep her in a woman's dorm

bytch I kindly suggest you read that series of posts and see that I'm merely responding to the person who suggested that a Christian college should enact some sort of fighting test, a funny idea and one that I would be completely for because of its absurdity. Have a good day.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
bytch I kindly suggest you read that series of posts and see that I'm merely responding to the person who suggested that a Christian college should enact some sort of fighting test, a funny idea and one that I would be completely for because of its absurdity. Have a good day.
yea its hilarious :beli: