Transgender Student Fights To Be Accepted In Male Only Dormatories

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
BhT1nKz.gif

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
What kind of insanity is this. This woman needs to get back to her own dorms. Just because she has facial and armpit hair, hairy legs, man clothes and a masculine disposition doesnt mean shes a man, friends.
so you'd still marry, and have relations with that breh?

:usure:

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what, if she can knock out a man then let him in. One of the most important differences betweeen men and woman is knockout power. If she can show that she can defend herself physically from men then why not:obama:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
You know what, if she can knock out a man then let him in. One of the most important differences betweeen men and woman is knockout power. If she can show that she can defend herself physically from men then why not:obama:

I know when I think of Christian colleges, I'm actually thinking of gladiatorial combat.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
be deliberately obtuse brehs

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
On one hand, if they identify as one gender, we are supposed to treat them that way. But, having said that, you got a p*ssy but you claimin dudeship.

We should just accept this shyt, decide what to do, and move on. Because if we keep on talking about this shyt like it's a new issue it will never go away. Many issues only remain issues because they are perpetually being dissected under a spotlight. I personally think the main reason this is so weird to us is because it goes against the social, mental and ethical norms of what we're brought up. Just like interracial marriage, circa 40, 50, years ago (interracial marriage acceptance is different around the world, I'm aware of the issue in the US but don't know exactly how it's seen).

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
What kind of insanity is this. This woman needs to get back to her own dorms. Just because she has facial and armpit hair, hairy legs, man clothes and a masculine disposition doesnt mean shes a man, friends.
Not according to liberals :troll: