Transgender Student Fights To Be Accepted In Male Only Dormatories

sun raw

All Star
Daps
yea its hilarious :beli:

I think somebody going "Well if he wants to be treated like a man, he should get beaten up because withstanding physical pain is the essence of masculinity" is a pretty funny thing, mostly in how stupid it is, yeah.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I think somebody going "Well if he wants to be treated like a man, he should get beaten up because withstanding physical pain is the essence of masculinity" is a pretty funny thing, mostly in how stupid it is, yeah.

:upsetfavre:

maybe he is referring to the he/she getting the birthday punches u get on your b-day....or you too fem for that?:troll:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
:upsetfavre:

maybe he is referring to the he/she getting the birthday punches u get on your b-day....or you too fem for that?:troll:

I haven't gotten a birthday punch since I was 13. Is that still the tradition? What happens when you're past the age of 20? I like this tradition that wikipedia just informed me of.

In Brazil, Hungary, Argentina, Italy, and other countries, the person has his/her earlobes pulled.[1][2][4] The Hungarian tradition also involves at the same time as pulling the earlobes wishing the person a happy birthday or reciting a rhyme whose English translation is "God bless you, live so long so your ears reach your ankles.".[5]

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I haven't gotten a birthday punch since I was 13. Is that still the tradition? What happens when you're past the age of 20? I like this tradition that wikipedia just informed me of.

everybody gets punches on they birthday in school....at least till your out of HS

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
What kind of insanity is this. This woman needs to get back to her own dorms. Just because she has facial and armpit hair, hairy legs, man clothes and a masculine disposition doesnt mean shes a man, friends.
Not according to liberals :troll:

I think you guys are confused on what the term transgender means...

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
She'll be a 'male' until she has to face male repercussions for her actions... you know, running her lip to the wrong dude and gets tko'd.. and all of a sudden it's going to be 'howww could you hit a girrll???'

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
On one hand, if they identify as one gender, we are supposed to treat them that way. But, having said that, you got a p*ssy but you claimin dudeship.

We should just accept this shyt, decide what to do, and move on. Because if we keep on talking about this shyt like it's a new issue it will never go away. Many issues only remain issues because they are perpetually being dissected under a spotlight. I personally think the main reason this is so weird to us is because it goes against the social, mental and ethical norms of what we're brought up. Just like interracial marriage, circa 40, 50, years ago (interracial marriage acceptance is different around the world, I'm aware of the issue in the US but don't know exactly how it's seen).
Says who?