N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
dw6hck.jpg

troy-ave-white-christmas-2-mixtape-tracklist.jpg

No Datpiff Tags: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rcj8kn

features: Lloyd Banks, 2 Chainz, and Uncle Murda

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
My nikka banks murked his verse . Im fckin with that 2chain one too nice tape got that ny feel . Hope he do a track with fif

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
This one wasn't that good but he said it took him 11 days to make. I'll keep a few songs.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
shyt kinda trash to be honest :yeshrug:

First off, I fukk w this cat. Lyrically, not mega ill or innovative but his charisma and believability make him stand out. All he needs is dope beats and some good hooks, and a part of the game belongs to him.

Unfortunately, production RUINED this mixtape. While listening, you can tell he ran thru mad bread on the first album and barely put any money / effort into this one. I kno it only took eleven days, but in todays climate, you can be buzzing one day and irrelevant the next...u gotta follow up good projects with heat...that'll prolong and grow ur buzz exponentially...focus on feeding the fans quantity over quality and you'll end up :flabbynsick: before u even grow out the fade

Only joints I kept were Lost Boyz (feat. 2 Chainz), who actually had a nice verse for who he is...and Do It (feat. Styles P.)... Not coincidentally, these are the two best produced songs on the tape, the rest of the production throughout varies from weak, to struggling not to hit the "next" button...

:yeshrug:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
shyt kinda trash to be honest :yeshrug:

First off, I fukk w this cat. Lyrically, not mega ill or innovative but his charisma and believability make him stand out. All he needs is dope beats and some good hooks, and a part of the game belongs to him.

Unfortunately, production RUINED this mixtape. While listening, you can tell he ran thru mad bread on the first album and barely put any money / effort into this one. I kno it only took eleven days, but in todays climate, you can be buzzing one day and irrelevant the next...u gotta follow up good projects with heat...that'll prolong and grow ur buzz exponentially...focus on feeding the fans quantity over quality and you'll end up :flabbynsick: before u even grow out the fade

Only joints I kept were Lost Boyz (feat. 2 Chainz), who actually had a nice verse for who he is...and Do It (feat. Styles P.)... Not coincidentally, these are the two best produced songs on the tape, the rest of the production throughout varies from weak, to struggling not to hit the "next" button...

:yeshrug:

I havent listened to it yet.. but this is on point

and I dont usually take to new rappers so quick..But I like this nygga. His charisma is stand out

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"but in todays climate, you can be buzzing one day and irrelevant the next...u gotta follow up good projects with heat..."

He getting a lil giddy. too early. He still ain't worked that album past the internet or NY really. He already congratulating himself and taking a bow and rushing to put out lackluster quality stuff. The album was decent. Rushing to just throw stuff out. I mean OK, if it works.......but remember. Alot of artists fizzzle out quick.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:patrice:dunno about this one.....i phrased cigar smoke.....until i realize it was just the beat......damn sure wasn't the verses
:salute: scram jones

:patrice:i dunnnnnnnooooooo........not feeling this generic ass concept either