Troy Ave: White Christmas 2 Mixtape Thread (Out Now) Download Link included

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I like the Styles P joint and how he's trying to put on for NY......tape is hot garbage juice though......

And y'all gotta explain to me how dude putting himself in the regional strictly NY box is gonna help him "win". NY is now a hipster police state. People who miss that 50 cent 2004 feeling are gravitating to dude. Cool, but how does that get him to markets in the South and West?

fukk MARKETS

Thats the problem with shyt. Do the music YOU like. Cant please everybody. Be what you wanna be. He aint out here starving.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
On some honest sht..this nikka is not it

Evene his NYC tape aint good..jus a few songs i listen to...

Dis nikka aint da dude forreal

:yeshrug: I enjoy Asap's tapes 20x more than this nikka's

But u a cornball.. lol
Who cares what you think

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
But u a cornball.. lol
Who cares what you think
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
shyt kinda trash to be honest :yeshrug:

First off, I fukk w this cat. Lyrically, not mega ill or innovative but his charisma and believability make him stand out. All he needs is dope beats and some good hooks, and a part of the game belongs to him.

Unfortunately, production RUINED this mixtape. While listening, you can tell he ran thru mad bread on the first album and barely put any money / effort into this one. I kno it only took eleven days, but in todays climate, you can be buzzing one day and irrelevant the next...u gotta follow up good projects with heat...that'll prolong and grow ur buzz exponentially...focus on feeding the fans quantity over quality and you'll end up :flabbynsick: before u even grow out the fade

Only joints I kept were Lost Boyz (feat. 2 Chainz), who actually had a nice verse for who he is...and Do It (feat. Styles P.)... Not coincidentally, these are the two best produced songs on the tape, the rest of the production throughout varies from weak, to struggling not to hit the "next" button...

:yeshrug:
i agree with alot you saying but i think its still some flamez on this tape for a rushed project...i think troy will end up being okay....he seems to be developing the perfect storm of intrigue and hate that usually turns into some success