Troy Ave: White Christmas 2 Mixtape Thread (Out Now) Download Link included

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also fukkboys talking about his ego on twitter or on interview, that may be a reason for you to not like an artist but it leaves me :mindblown:

i thought the music is all that matters and that new york city album >>>>>>>>

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Brehs, A$AP rocky only needed one fukking mixtape -- it caught buzz all over the internet and radiowaves -- to parlay that shyt into a major record deal. If you ain't doing that as a new artist and you get caught up in that mixtape vortex then you need to :camby: These ain't the early 00's. Troy Ave should still be living off that New York City mixtape.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i just listened to the new york album the other day, it was nice but the way dudes were hyping it i thought i was gonna be blown away

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
man i might be biased to troy cause i been fukking with his music for so long so im like :blessed:

this is mixed terrible tho :flabbynsick:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
If he spent a little more time on this i know this wouldve a great tape

People need to stop complaining about his ego cause thats whats gonna help him make it. Thats what been missing. A cat thats not humble, dudes trynna go at ASAP Mob :russ:

Pool_Shark

Daps
i use an ipod touch and have no complaints on the links. ive had harder time on livemixtapes

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, A$AP rocky only needed one fukking mixtape -- it caught buzz all over the internet and radiowaves -- to parlay that shyt into a major record deal. If you ain't doing that as a new artist and you get caught up in that mixtape vortex then you need to :camby: These ain't the early 00's. Troy Ave should still be living off that New York City mixtape.

Y'all nikkas in the Coli be so undecided in how you want artists to release music

"Bububut he's an industry plant." :mindblown:

lol let nikkas go about their business in how they want to handle their business

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is what happens when a decent NY artist gets a real label machine behind him. He's been grinding for a while too so he deserves the push as well.

Tall Israeli's run this rap shyt :ehh: because Lyor with that Google money is actually putting artist development into a new york city rapper.

Pool_Shark

Daps
This is what happens when a decent NY artist gets a real label machine behind him. He's been grinding for a while too so he deserves the push as well.

Tall Israeli's run this rap shyt :ehh: because Lyor with that Google money is actually putting artist development into a new york city rapper.
What are you talking about breh? Troys got Lyor and Google in his corner? :win: proof?