troy got lyor on his team on the low:ohhh:

:rudy:

anyway this shyt rides i fux with troy and support all his shyt

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the Styles P joint and how he's trying to put on for NY......tape is hot garbage juice though......

And y'all gotta explain to me how dude putting himself in the regional strictly NY box is gonna help him "win". NY is now a hipster police state. People who miss that 50 cent 2004 feeling are gravitating to dude. Cool, but how does that get him to markets in the South and West?

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
On some honest sht..this nikka is not it

Evene his NYC tape aint good..jus a few songs i listen to...

Dis nikka aint da dude forreal

:yeshrug: I enjoy Asap's tapes 20x more than this nikka's

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
troy got lyor on his team on the low:ohhh:

:rudy:

anyway this shyt rides i fux with troy and support all his shyt

No lie I heard he got offered 850k from Epic Records and turned it down. So who knows. Doubt its Lyor behind him though. Its really Hovain pulling strings.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No lie I heard he got offered 850k from Epic Records and turned it down. So who knows. Doubt its Lyor behind him though. Its really Hovain pulling strings.

hovian is pulling stings but lest not act like that fat dude is some puppet master, he's just a regular hood nikka with a plan lol

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Brehs, A$AP rocky only needed one fukking mixtape -- it caught buzz all over the internet and radiowaves -- to parlay that shyt into a major record deal. If you ain't doing that as a new artist and you get caught up in that mixtape vortex then you need to :camby: These ain't the early 00's. Troy Ave should still be living off that New York City mixtape.

Exactly.... I thought the same thing when I saw that he was releasing "white christmas" He should have just sat back and let the "NYC" tape marinate. Because now that the "white Christmas" tape is getting lukewarm reviews. Troy now has the added pressure to deliver a tape/album on par with "NYC" tape. Troy is gonna fukk around a be the next Fred the Godson, Graf or Red cafe

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read a few threads on him so I gave it a chance. I forgot he's the cat on Soul tape 2 and Pusha's tape.

The tape goes hard. Like I've listened to it almost 10 times, that's a lot for recent mixtapes. He's actually lyrical and even though at points the content is the same, none of the songs are the same. It's always a different feel, which is very hard for coke rappers.

In his interviews he seems like a cornball or guy who might fabricate it, but I think it's just how he presents himself in a funny way. I think he genuinely did his thing, so far no nikkas in NY have said otherwise.

Now Ross on the other hand...:patrice: