True or False: Trae Young has played his last game as a Hawk

Has Trae Young played his last game as a Hawk?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
This is the problem with ppl who don't actually watch Trae play.

They see a couple highlights of cool plays and think that would work with their team, while not having seen him enough to know that if a guy like Dejounte couldn't last under Pop, someone like Trae has a less than zero percent chance
Dejounte wasn't traded cause Pop didn't like him. He got traded so the team could tank, same reason he traded Derrick White

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
trae will bring the rock up court & run the show

wemby will cover him on defense

it does make sense as far as two players where one does what the other can't

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Dejounte wasn't traded cause Pop didn't like him. He got traded so the team could tank, same reason he traded Derrick White
How much do you really watch Trae ?

Why do you think he would help? Because your current pgs are bad? He's worse

He's a complete net negative. He's legitimately maybe the worst defensive player ever. He's a ball hog. He's a turnover machine. He's inefficient as fukk and takes terrible shots while being a mid to below average 3 point shooter his whole career

He's not gonna help outside of highlights. He's gonna keep the ball out of Wembys hands. He's gonna keep Wemby in foul trouble trying to challenge shots to make up for his defense. He's gonna waste offensive possessions all night

Wemby is a gift we've been given as basketball fans, and the thought of sticking a guy like Trae on his team should disgust anybody who enjoys the game

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I think CP3 goes to the spurs

Trae is an AAU baby and coach pop not rockin for that, even some the shyt Wemby do I kno it was an adjustment period for pop

The spurs are most def getting revamped next year, Wemby is legit rn, cannot waste time

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Trae is literally the opposite of everything the Spurs stand for.
He had/has talent around him.

He didn't have a championship team, but he had everything you could want if he was what ppl think he was

Elite rim protectors/rim rollers, high level shooting bigs wings and guards, scoring bigs, defensive wings, talented guards, good coaches, lottery picks etc

I wouldn't expect him to have won a championship or get to the ECF every year, but I would expect a LOT more if he was the guy casuals describe him as

Atlanta has low key drafted, traded , and done incredibly well by him. The front office has done what they should for the most part

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Trae is literally the opposite of everything the Spurs stand for.
Everything the Spurs stand for is hanging up in the rafters breh :beli:

Trae is a multiple All Star, averaging 25 and 9 for his career, an elite passer, and openly wants to play with Victor.

Unless ATL is asking for too much, make the trade, start winning some games and get competitive again.

If they want too much then keep it pushing

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
definitely need to trade him.. he weak as shyt

I mean look at him. His hair holding on for dear life in his weak ass folicles

trae-hair.webp