True or False: Trae Young has played his last game as a Hawk

Has Trae Young played his last game as a Hawk?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Neither of these players are likely be moved in the offseason as their teams have no reason to do so.

Giannis asking for a trade this offseason. Team got old(Lopez Middleton lost a step), picked the wrong coach and he’s not compatible with Lillard. LaMelo needs a change of scenery, Derrick White in the last year of his deal, failed to reach an extension with the team.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Giannis asking for a trade this offseason. Team got old, picked the wrong coach and he’s not compatible with Lillard. LaMelo needs a change of scenery, Derrick White in the last year of his deal, failed to reach an extension with the team.
There's no incentive for any of those teams to move those players. LaMelo needs to actually stay healthy first before he worries about a change of scenery. White isn't a free agent until after next season so they can worry about it later.

Giannis will end up leaving Milwaukee, but not yet.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Mike is saying the Spurs are not going to offer much for Trae, and thus a team can outbid them for Trae.

There seems to be this thought that the Spurs are willing to just give the Hawks their picks back from Trae but Mike doesn't think that is true and the Spurs are not going to offer the Hawks all, some, or any of their picks back for Trae
Yea, while the concept of what trae does well is a good fit for Wemby, i don't think you need for it to be trae (and that contract) specifically.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
So you wanna discuss the other 1000 contracts that they done to make brothers millions? Or nah? Let me guess, you don't like Bron do you.

They encouraged Ben Simmons to not play basketball

And Zach Lavine had surgery out of nowhere when the bulls were trying to trade him Detroit & he wanted to go the lakers. Stop pocket watching that’s unprofessional management by that midget

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They encouraged Ben Simmons to not play basketball

And Zach Lavine had surgery out of nowhere when the bulls were trying to trade him Detroit & he wanted to go the lakers. Stop pocket watching that’s unprofessional management by that midget
:dead: @ you saying another nikka advised a grown ass man to stop his career. And :dead: @ you not blaming the nikka who listened to that bullshyt if true. You a Bron hater, shyt is the common denominator with all you butt hurt nikkas over Klutch.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:dead: @ you saying another nikka advised a grown ass man to stop his career. And :dead: @ you not blaming the nikka who listened to that bullshyt if true. You a Bron hater, shyt is the common denominator with all you butt hurt nikkas over Klutch.

I ain’t no lebron hater he’s the 2nd greatest ever imo

I’m sick of legbt mafia polluting this place so I occasionally partake :mjgrin:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yea, while the concept of what trae does well is a good fit for Wemby, i don't think you need for it to be trae (and that contract) specifically.
Trae in a situation where he's clearly the #2 guy could be really good. I hate watching his foul baiting and terrible shot selection as much as anyone but he's a truly gifted passer/playmaker. Wemby might average an easy 30 with Trae.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Trae stans are the worst

Calling him great because he led the league in total points and total assists.

That doesn't mean shyt when you shoot inefficiently, turn it over like hell, rely on spamming pick n rolls, can't play well with another star (check Dejounte Murray when he plays without Trae), and can't defend for shyt

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Does it just need to be Trae? Of course not. But beggars can't be choosers. It aint like star playres, and trae is at least that, are begging to come to San Antonio.

The absolute worst thing the Spurs could do is constantly be like "oh this guy isn't perfect and doesn't check all the boxes" and then the next thing you know it's 2027 and Devin Vassel is still the second best player on the team...which would mean they probably play in caliber at best.

Best to get a star now and figure out the rest later, cause their is no guarantee their is going to be an available star to even get later.